X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you!

Comment

Having 15 friends on Facebook.

4 of which I've never met and one being the girlfriend's mother.

Comment

Impressive. I've only added 3 people to FB, the rest have added me and I confirmed. Yeah so I only have myself to blame.

Comment

*looks at 503 people*

*feels much shame*

Comment

154 for me. About what New Scientist said is perfect - 150.

Comment

I've got 97 and even that's probably too much. It was supposed to be 85 so no idea how those extra 12 happened. Mind you, they're all people I know properly so I don't mind. I add everyone but give them a 1-week trial. If no interaction of any worth happens in that week then they're out. You'd be surprised how many people are completely oblivious to being removed so there's never any awkwardness at parties or whatever!

Comment

I have 3 facebook friends. Two are in Australia so we use fb to exchange photos. The other one is my mate that organises our snowboarding so it's easier to sort out dates and that.

Comment

Lots must have blocked me! 140 actually! lol

Comment

The circled used:

Comment

Google Spiders. I have to squish them all the time.

Comment

Proper carols. I've avoided the usual pop efforts this year and listened to proper carols on Classic FM, the tv, and certain crooner versions (Williams, Como, Crosby), and had a much better time for doing so.

Next year I'm going to do a mix of The First Noel, O Holy Night, O Little Town of Bethlehem, Hark the Herald, Ding Dong Merrily, Silent Night, Deck the Halls, Good King Wenceslas, We Three Kings, In Dulci Jubilo, Three Ships, Joy to the World, O Come All Ye Faithful, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, Holly and Ivy, David's City, While Shepherds Watched, Bleak Midwinter and the 12 Days. It's going to be on in the car on the way to and from Keswick during next year's Great Beer Heist.

Comment

You missed out Gaudette.

Comment

Ha ha ha, I tuned our radio from Kerrang to Classic FM over Christmas too. Something felt right about serving the Christmas dinner whilst listening to people's requests of their favourite carols.

Comment

I missed out Away in a Manger too. Ah well. I've got a year to iron out the tracklist.

I even watched Carols from Bucklebury this year, late on Christmas Eve night. Jolly decent it was, too. Got me right in the spirit.
                              Last edited by prinnysquad; 28-12-2011, 11:11.

Comment

The train journey I'm currently on.

Never been on this route before, have the best part of the carriage to myself and am going through lovely countryside, with the odd (what I imagine to be) village station here and there.

Now this feeling will soon fade when I reach Clapham and do the shoot down to Brighton but yeah, sometimes the train can be good

Comment

Working...
                                X