Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentine?s Day ? What have you got planned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    home made lovely desert

Comment

Balls!!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Erm... did you post that drunk at 2:38am?
        Welll...I DID post it at 2.38am....but nary a drop of teh poison had passed my lips.

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
        I hope you are back off the wagon jazz, otherwise everyone will be scared
        I'm getting scared myself, this wagon is pretty chuffing comfy!

Comment

What have you got planned?
          Bit late, but... here's what I posted on Facebook on that oh so joyous day:

Happy valentines everyone! Today is a day to feel grateful that you, and only you, are in control of your happiness (and sanity), a day to feel content that you are enough and don't need to be "improved" to meet someone elses' expectations and whims.

Or, if you're in one of those relationship thingamibobs, best of luck - I have no idea how you manage it!

A surprising number of people Liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post

Cant blame em mate. Sometimes I wonder why I bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
              Bit late, but... here's what I posted on Facebook on that oh so joyous day:

Happy valentines everyone! Today is a day to feel grateful that you, and only you, are in control of your happiness (and sanity), a day to feel content that you are enough and don't need to be "improved" to meet someone elses' expectations and whims.

Or, if you're in one of those relationship thingamibobs, best of luck - I have no idea how you manage it!

Hehe. Nicely put. I think what you allude to is true in too many relationships. But I don't believe true love is like that. When someone is your genuine soulmate, when they're your best friend first and lover second, you accept them just as they are, and they're inperfections in a weird and paradoxical way makes them more perfect.

Comment

Working...
              X