Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One man's bull**** is another man's prize. You're on your path, I'm on mine. My path harms none but is considered outside the law and is punishable by incarceration. What a world we live in...

Comment

The police are like one step up from bouncers. Just barely though.

Comment

They are a bit like bouncers, yeah, especially when you're 'illegally gathered', whatever that f*cking means. And they tell us we're free. Haha.

Comment

No matter how you try to word it, taking often dangerous drugs will never sound clever.

Comment

F*ck clever. I don't want clever. I know clever people who are miserable, clever people who are areholes. It ain't cleverness I desire. It's knowing myself. And drugs are simply a tool to assisst one in such an endeavour. You don't wanna use 'em, cool, I respect that, but I do.

Comment

The police are protecting society from people like you Charlie. You can't just have people doing mushrooms in fields and smoking js while they play Xbox games. I mean we're talking about a total breakdown of the fabric of civilisation. It's a slippery slope. What next? PAEDOPHILES LEGAL?

Comment

Yeah, I'm a real danger.

Comment

The Netflix blurb for The Hobbit:

Beloved hobbit Bilbo Baggins is back in a visually spectacular sequel tale inspired by The Lord of the Rings and likewise directed by Peter Jackson.

Comment

I have never suffered from jet lag before, but after spending three weeks on the west coast of America and coming back on Tuesday my sleeping patterns have gone hayware. I am either up at 4/5 am or unable to get up. I woke up at 4am this morning, wide awake. Strange thing I was halfway through a dream at the time.

Comment

Second time in ten months, the passenger side of my car has an almighty series of scrapes and scratches down it. It wasn't there yesterday and I've no idea when it could've happened today.

I hope whoever did it is in a lot of pain.

Comment

people who beep there car horn to try and get a specific persons attention

people who when i am driving at the speed limit over take me like i am hardly moving

people who approach a roundabout not slowing down at all and go straight onto it even though they cannot tell if there is a car coming

.....i dunno how people can relax when driving as it mostly makes my blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                          I have never suffered from jet lag before, but after spending three weeks on the west coast of America and coming back on Tuesday my sleeping patterns have gone hayware. I am either up at 4/5 am or unable to get up. I woke up at 4am this morning, wide awake. Strange thing I was halfway through a dream at the time.
                          I have been back 2 weeks and am only just getting back to normal....I either felt hyper or zombified for 7-8 days!

Comment

Maiko is doing better now, which clearly isn't an irk but what is an irk is the fact I still cannot relax at home. Need her to come home.

Comment

Yeah man, those dishes aren't going to wash themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                                Yeah man, those dishes aren't going to wash themselves!
                                Ah, so now I know that Maiko is not Naka's cat. Hope she continues to do better, Naka.

Comment

Working...
                                X