Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it's designed for Controller. Maybe I'll give it a go that way :-)

Comment

Had no issues with Dead Space at 30 fps.

Comment

My partners mum

she is indeed truly a C@*T

She plays the daughters off one another, she says stuff to play with their minds and generally hurts them on a daily basis yet my partner still calls her mum

I would have kicked her to the kerb years ago, I so want to unleash a tirade of abuse at her but I'm not allowed to - when that day comes it will be the best day ever, then the birth of my children

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          Had no issues with Dead Space at 30 fps.
          You'd rather play at 30fps than 60fps?

Comment

That's how Speedy rolls. Leave him be.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
              Actually I find it so weird that Steam have bugger all quality control, as I bought it on Steam. A couple of years ago they plastered a SimCity 4 sale all over their console and yet it was so absolutely buggered on any modern system. Had to do so much messing about to get that to work and seems that was the same for just about anyone on the internet. Had some serious fixing to do with the Bioshocks too if I remember correctly. They had another big advertised sale of Knights of the Old Republic - again pretty much unplayable on a modern system and I wasn't able to sort that one.

Then there was one weird one (maybe Crysis) where just a single level was unplayable in the DX of the time. You had to bump it down just for that level.

This is why I only play console games.

Comment

Bank errors that aren't in your favour. Just had a transaction fail whilst trying to build credit for the new systems, I go to the bank to find out why it failed and turns out there's no reason. However it'll be 4 fays before the declined funds return to my account. Good fricking job this isn 't launch day. There better be no faults with my Soundwave TRU payment!

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                  Bank errors that aren't in your favour. Just had a transaction fail whilst trying to build credit for the new systems, I go to the bank to find out why it failed and turns out there's no reason. However it'll be 4 fays before the declined funds return to my account. Good fricking job this isn 't launch day. There better be no faults with my Soundwave TRU payment!
                  I have a bank-related irk actually - set up a Santander Student Account (free railcard - yay) last week, and today I received 4 individual letters from them. These were: Part 1 of my online banking details, part 1 of my telephone banking details, the pin number of the debit card I haven't yet received, and the pin number of the cashcard account I didn't really want to set up (but similarly have not yet received the card for). Despite 4 pieces of individually wrapped literature, I still have neither my debit card nor any way of accessing my account, because I need the part 2s for the passwords for online/telephone banking. And I can't close the cashcard account despite wanting to do so 10 minutes after I left the branch because I need all the details of it first - which I haven't received either
                  Last edited by danstan21; 30-08-2013, 18:31.

Comment

Santander are awful btw

Comment

Having my 3DS around town and not getting a single street pass. Jeez. Also the price of the Disney Infinity stuff here. €75 for the game and €15 each figure. By what crazy reasoning is the game €75? Is it encrusted with diamonds?

Edit: sitting down, I've just noticed my belly has expanded. That will be all the cheese toasties.
                      Last edited by Dogg Thang; 30-08-2013, 18:36.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                        Santander are awful btw
                        Oh really? What makes you say that? They seemed nice enough in the branch

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Having my 3DS around town and not getting a single street pass. Jeez. Also the price of the Disney Infinity stuff here. €75 for the game and €15 each figure. By what crazy reasoning is the game €75? Is it encrusted with diamonds?
                        In my town, the only streetpasses I ever get are store demo units

Comment

My partner who has been with them for years just always has problems

Charges here and there trying to fob her off with an electron card and all matter of crap practises

When I put them against my bank who I've been with for 23 years they are very poor indeed (Lloyds)

But of course they will be nice to you when you are setting up accounts and saff will be decent enough just small print on how your account will be run isn't good enough for me

I deal with 3 banks daily (nationwide, Lloyds and bank of Scotland (technically still Lloyds) and I would never consider Santander seeing the crap my missus goes through

Comment

Was bitten by a cat today.

(Mods - if I get superpowers, please move this to the smiles thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Was bitten by a cat today.

(Mods - if I get superpowers, please move this to the smiles thread)
                              So your turning into Catwoman?

Comment

Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                                X