The new Sean Bean (random banter) thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Don't clean glasses with it though, those things leave scratches I hear.
    My glasses cleaning cloth is microfiber!

Comment

A few months ago someone posted an image of a TV show or Movie, or maybe even a game series that was posted as an awesome looking scrolling fighter. Can anyone remember it?

Comment

Do you mean that Sean of the Dead thing? I think there are some others too.

Comment

Search the forum for "Aled Lewis", I can't seem to quote my own post on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Those stand-up air dryers that have heat lamps and blast hot air dry you off really fast and are a lot of fun.

Not for me though. I went on one by The Log Flume and apparently "Alton Towers does not tolerate nudity".
            *snigger*

You are the site Jim Davidson.

Comment

I'm unsure if that's an insult or not!

Comment

Haha I wouldn't insult you hunny.

Comment

Found it guys. Thanks!

Comment

What import store is shipping to I think France to avoid import tax?

Comment

Yes Asia ships your stuff to their office in the UK and then resends internally via RM so you don't pay tax. Is it them?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                        What import store is shipping to I think France to avoid import tax?
                        Nin Nin do that.
                        But it is pretty pricey (the vita game I just ordered would have cost 11quid more to arrive via france) and have never been stung by customs when using them. They mark down/as a gift.

Depends what you are buying though I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          http://www.aledlewis.com/portfolio/p...ered-the-game/

Search the forum for "Aled Lewis", I can't seem to quote my own post on my phone.
                          Aled Lewis has a new picture, inspired by Battle Royale "Life is a Game"

Comment

I was reading the words Aled Lewis and thinking Aled Jones.

Comment

Trigger from Fools & Horses has passed away

British actor Roger Lloyd Pack, best known as Trigger in Only Fools and Horses, has died aged 69, his agent confirms.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                                Trigger from Fools & Horses has passed away

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-25762006
                                Trigger has just been presented with an award for saving the council money.
                                Trigger "And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
                                Sid "How the hell can it be the same bloody broom then?"
                                Trigger "Theres the picture. What more proof do you need?"

Classic!

Comment

Working...
                                X