The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Saw a Tesla Model X in the wild this week.
    Also back to leaning towards an Outback for the extra space and AWD.

There's a guy that owns a tesla model x near me, see it quite regularly. Once pulling out of Morrison's supermarket a local guy with a 500bhp+ skyline pulled up along side him a gave him wave for a race, that was the skylines first mistake, it got annihilated, completely.

Comment

I never knew they were so fast - they are ten a penny around Kensington but never get out of 2nd gear (probably). There is a nice blacked out one i see regularly, black with 22" black alloys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
        I never knew they were so fast - they are ten a penny around Kensington but never get out of 2nd gear (probably). There is a nice blacked out one i see regularly, black with 22" black alloys.
        Oh they look boring. 0-60mph in 4.2 secs though, coupled with all wheel drive they are absolute weapons.

Comment

They are weapons alright, up here one ran over an old man on his bicycle while on “autopilot”

Comment

Maybe people should read the warning stickers that come with their Tesla and realise it’s not an auto pilot, but in reality assisted driving.

Time will tell who’s safer, the robots or people on the roads, my cash is on the robots statistically long term.

Comment

The Qashqai is going back next week to be replaced with a Toyota CHR.

The savings on my BIK is considerable enough to sacrifice a few niceties

Comment

Nice, really like those. I first saw one after we had ordered our car and really liked them. Had doubts for a while had made the right choice!

Comment

Quite like those Honda too. Different without failing like the Juke

Comment

Honda?

Comment

Er yeah. Ooops. I ran 36 miles on Saturday and it is affecting my brains and stuff. Honest.

Comment

There are a few really futuristic looking cars at the moment , this , the Lexus version and the New Civic all look like they are built from Gundams

Comment

I really like the front end of them but struggle with the back, the rear seems very colour sensitive as do the side swoops. A guy in our village has a black one that looks great though.

Comment

I hand polished the machine on Sunday, clay barred, hand polished, then hand waxed. Was knackered by the end!

Comment

Not surprised, that's a lot of ground to cover.

Comment

It wasn't as bad as I expected, probably easier than my old 156 was. Everything is nice and flat, and it's high up too

Comment

Working...
                                X