• Show
Clear All

JCC yesterday:

"Okay, Japanese people raise your hands"
    Gives them numbers.
    "Okay, Canadians raise your hands"
    Gives them numbers.
    "Okay, get into groups of your numbers!"
    Me and the Malaysian girl in front of me sit looking awkward before joining random groups.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Just use the DMZ (if the box supports it).
      And yes.... "going forward".... well duh! We can't go backwards.
      he will still need to give the xbox a static ip to put in the DMZ. I had to assign a static IP to my vita recently to get killzone working, didn't take long but was a bit of a pain that it didnt work straight out the box.

Comment

Ah. Yeah. My router let's me nail devices to IP addresses at the router end.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          I'd say the turd my son's just left me to clear up in the bath, but it's not a little thing, it's MASSIVE!

He really should know better at 32.
          I'm just waiting for the day my daughter leaves me a huge brown trout in the tub. Either way, daddy will be proud!

Talking of baby crud, why is it she only overflows her nappy with fudge on the days I see her? I mean literally, halfway up her back and past her belly button! How is it even possible to produce that much from someone so small?

Comment

At any given moment, children under three are 78% ****e.

Comment

This is true. I have twin boys of 2.5 years. It's all about **** and vomiting for the last few days. Never in the field of human excrement has so much **** been ejected by so few...
              Last edited by gunrock; 03-10-2013, 20:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                At any given moment, children under three are 78% ****e.
                As are adults who wear baseball caps.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I'd say the turd my son's just left me to clear up in the bath, but it's not a little thing, it's MASSIVE!

He really should know better at 32.

I was in the bath with my nipper once, and he was perched on my leg. He some how managed to float a massive brown trout with out me noticing until I felt it bump into my foot. I'm quite 'hirsute' so the idea of sitting in a bath with excrement matting my exceedingly hairy body was somewhat disconcerting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                    he will still need to give the xbox a static ip to put in the DMZ. I had to assign a static IP to my vita recently to get killzone working, didn't take long but was a bit of a pain that it didnt work straight out the box.
                    Does PS3/vita do uPNP? If so, it might be a better option to use that on the router (if it can). Get's around not being able to get multiple consoles in the DMZ.

Comment

Persona 4 Golden has no manual at all!

Comment

This might sound like a dopey idea, but I just thought of a way around a router that can only set a single IP address as the DMZ: Why not daisy-chain routers and set the WAN IP of the child to the assigned DMZ IP of the parent?

Of course, it only applies to people with more than one router but I never use the ISP-supplied one so always have a spare.

I prefer uPnP but I find sometimes it has troubles.

Could be an idea for someone who has to have a DMZ and has more than one router knocking about.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita
                          Persona 4 Golden has no manual at all!

Almost no Vita games have physical manuals. The only one I can recall off the top of my head is Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                            This might sound like a dopey idea, but I just thought of a way around a router that can only set a single IP address as the DMZ: Why not daisy-chain routers and set the WAN IP of the child to the assigned DMZ IP of the parent?

Of course, it only applies to people with more than one router but I never use the ISP-supplied one so always have a spare.

I prefer uPnP but I find sometimes it has troubles.

Could be an idea for someone who has to have a DMZ and has more than one router knocking about.
                            Because the DMZ IP is your external one which you only have one of

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post

Almost no Vita games have physical manuals. The only one I can recall off the top of my head is Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.
                              Oh. Well add Virtually Tennis 4 to that list. My only game prior!

Good to know too, in case I buy a Vita game in CeX.

Comment

Super Monkeynuts, Assassins Creed Lib, & Rayman Origins have manuals aswell

Comment

Working...
                                X