Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite Tea mug got smashed today. I have no idea where it came from but it was a mug with the text 'Ireland' and the Irish flag.

Am I Irish? No

Did tea taste better out that mug? Yes

Comment

BBC Maida Vale Studios, BBC Maida Vale Studios, BBC Maida Vale Studios,

Jesus Christ radio 6 are you playing some gigs at BBC Maida Vale Studios, with Paul McCartney and Sigur Ros by any chance?, i would never of known, enjoying the music but the same two ****ty trailers must be rotated at 15 minutes intervals (at least) its driving me crazy.

if it isn't that big eared twat Steve Lamacq going on about the bloody Pixies at Maida Vale, its Lauren Lavern splurging over whoever shes been told too, showing clear disregard for having absolutely any music taste of her own.

Mary Ann Hobs trailer "lets take a trip down the B roads of music" riles me equally.
      Last edited by Lebowski; 10-10-2013, 14:44.

Comment

I have 2 friends at school in my maths classes. Both have ridiculously hot/cute girlfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
          BBC Maida Vale Studios, BBC Maida Vale Studios, BBC Maida Vale Studios,

Jesus Christ radio 6 are you playing some gigs at BBC Maida Vale Studios, with Paul McCartney and Sigur Ros by any chance?, i would never of known, enjoying the music but the same two ****ty trailers must be rotated at 15 minutes intervals (at least) its driving me crazy.

if it isn't that big eared twat Steve Lamacq going on about the bloody Pixies at Maida Vale, its Lauren Lavern splurging over whoever shes been told too, showing clear disregard for having absolutely any music taste of her own.

Mary Ann Hobs trailer "lets take a trip down the B roads of music" riles me equally.
          I used to think it was "Made of Ale".

Maybe you need to try a different radio station?

I met Lauren Laverne at a Pavement gig in Newcastle when she was in Kenickie. We discussed their performance on The Girly Show and The Big Breakfast and she revealed that they stayed up all night for the latter, which explained the poor performance.

She was pleasant, open to conversation and banter, and, best of all, a cracking snog.

Comment

I'd forgotten how awful five live is on the bbc. Tried to listen to a footy match and all I got was endless interruptions for horse racing and gymnastics, including an annoying woman who was shouting down the microphone like a complete ****. They have more than enough money to have one station for football and the other one for all the toss sport that no one really cares about.

Comment

Having to chase a customer out of my shop because someone was pretty racist to her today, she was ok fortunately. Not only do her and her friends spend a decent amount of money, they are all very nice and should not be spoken to like that.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                "Exploring other opportunities and looking for your niche" is better than telling people that it's because the customers are *****.
                The customers are generally alright, to be fair. Sadly the rest of the job has changed to the point where it's not really the same one that I originally interviewed for. I've been getting into trouble a lot over the last few years for not talking like a used car salesman but fortunately my games knowledge dwarfs most other people's in the stores that I've worked at so it's balanced things out.

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                The job is $H!T3 and your only doing it for the money? Hows that for diplomatic D-VT?
                You know, for a job which once consisted of me getting paid to chat to people about videogames all day, it's sad that it's eventually boiled down to it simply paying my rent. I did have a half-hour conversation with a customer about scalers and monitors a few weeks ago though, so you still get people that'll drop by to talk about interesting stuff. She ended up getting a Christmas temp job afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                  She ended up getting a Christmas temp job afterwards.
                  I hope you gave her a **** in a box for chrimbo that year

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    She was pleasant, open to conversation and banter, and, best of all, a cracking snog.
                    How am I the only one pulling QC up on this?!

Comment

I was thinking about that while taking a dump earlier. I have a "no tablets in the washroom" rule so forgot to say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        I hope you gave her a **** in a box for chrimbo that year
                        She's there now. Unfortunately for her that's what my wife has been getting for Christmas since she was a temp eleven years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          How am I the only one pulling QC up on this?!
                          I'm either flattered that nobody batted an eyelid - that's the way lover chimp rolls,
                          or upset nobody else read my tall tales properly.

Comment

You tell more whoppers than fammydodd and he's full of it!

Comment

Generally the amount of work I have to do on weekends annoys me.

Couple of smiles going in that thread to balance though!

Comment

That file is wrong. You've shifted everything.

"It should all be the exact same as what you gave me."

Oh I know it should be the exact same. But it's not.

"No, it should be the same, I haven't..."

Yes, we've established that it should be the same. It's not.

"Well I..."

It's not.

The human need to break something that would take actual effort to break always amazes me.

Comment

Working...
                                X