This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
    Some managers in my workplace are deliberately leaving health & safety hazards in place, & then are blaming other staff in the area who may not have seen the hazard, despite the rule being "if u see it u deal with it".

The term 'Health & Safety' has become a complete joke & an excuse to fire ppl off
    Quit.

Then shoot the place up wearing a kevlar vest made of 'danger hazard' signs

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Quit.

Then shoot the place up wearing a kevlar vest made of 'danger hazard' signs
      I was thinking of using the 'Danger of Death. Keep Away' signs as they'd adhere to that specific H&S scenario legally

Comment

Irk, does my 500ml Tesco own brand plain still bottled water really need to say "suitable for vegetarians" on the label?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
          Irk, does my 500ml Tesco own brand plain still bottled water really need to say "suitable for vegetarians" on the label?
          Maybe they are specifically checking to make sure the water didn't used to be animal piss
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Arseholes in 7/11 ordering coffee. Every morning there is a queue of about ten people, all of them late for work, most likely, all waiting behind one selfish amoeba getting his coffee, which takes about 20 minutes for the goons behind the counter to assemble. Why don't you cart your sorry arse over to Starbucks instead of wasting everybody else's time!

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
              Why don't you cart your sorry arse over to Starbucks instead of wasting everybody else's time!
              Or make a coffee when you get to work!

Comment

Or get up earlier and have a proper breakfast. Which will be cheaper.

Comment

Metalbore bands are bugging me after Download. Play your instruments really hard and fast with no obvious song structure. And have a vocalist who could been grunting/screaming/roaring his shopping list at the audience but no one can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                    Metalbore bands are bugging me after Download. Play your instruments really hard and fast with no obvious song structure. And have a vocalist who could been grunting/screaming/roaring his shopping list at the audience but no one can tell.
                    I've seen a few brit based 'scream metal with a bit of techno thrown in' bands. Absolutely terrible!! Cant even remember their band names tbh.
                    Always reminds me of ****e like Slipknot from the past

Comment

Slipknot are great. They are nothing like the metalbore bands now. Having a percussion player on top of a good drum really defines their sound. Although it would be good if Mr Taylor sang a bit more.

Comment

Sad realisation that I'm not a gamer, just a guy who wastes money buying games.
                        I should have realised this when QC (who has far less gaming time that I do) beat the pants off me on RR7.

Comment

Women. Can't cope.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            Sad realisation that I'm not a gamer, just a guy who wastes money buying games.
                            I should have realised this when QC (who has far less gaming time that I do) beat the pants off me on RR7.
                            Just pick one game and get **** good. Then that is your game to own at. Mine is TF2. I destroyed everyone at that. They fear my name when it pops up on steam.

Comment

I think I just suck at anything vaguely competitive. I keep forgetting to play games for fun.

I should retire from MK8 for a start.

Comment

It's the taking part/fun that counts kryss.

eg: I love SNES Super Mario Kart time trialling, but am currently ranked about 325 out of 415 total time wise on mariokartplayers.com/smk but it doesn't stop me trying to improve quite often - normally at the expense of MK8

Comment

Working...
                                X