Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then you're going to hate this story: http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...p-tech-bubble/

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
      People starve to death in Africa and a retard becomes a multi-millionaire posting some s****y videos on YouTube.

A proof that there is no God.

Reminds me of that Mike Judge film "Idiocracy". Except we're living there now and not 500 years into the future.

I'm depressed now.
      I agree its rather insane.....

Sign of times though. I guess some of the 'youtube' generation have spotted a business opportunity and are exploiting it for exhibitionism and profit. Kids these days, eh?

Comment

We live in a time where lack of talent or intelligence is celebrated, better hold tight if you're expecting it to get better any time soon.

Comment

How is it a sign of the times? That's pretty much his revenue aside from sponsorship deals.

Footballers get paid much much more and put in much less work. Get off of your high horses.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Get off of your high horses.
            No thanks, it's nice up here.

Just realised this is how that muppet Alex Salmond must be proposing to bolster the Scottish economy if the referendum votes for independence. If shouting and swearing incoherently at the TV is worth four million, then every household in Scotland is in for a ****ing ****load of cash.

Comment

Get off of your high horses.
              Says the man with a whole bloody stable full.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Then you're going to hate this story: http://thinkprogress.org/economy/201...p-tech-bubble/
                It made me very angry:
                Originally posted by that story
                It took off when tech evangelist Robert Scoble called it “the stupidest but most addicting app ever.”

Comment

Don't have kids, don't want them ever tbh, but while in a googling black hole (copyrighting that) I found a site called mumsnet which I remember reading about here.

Slagsnet probably a better name right?

Comment

How is it a sign of the times? That's pretty much his revenue aside from sponsorship deals.

Footballers get paid much much more and put in much less work. Get off of your high horses.
                    Aw come on; its an irk thread.....

Comment

Young people want to be famous. Not famous because they're good at something artistic, or because they've found a cure for a disease, or a way to make the everyday lives of people better. Just famous. Sadly it seems an achievable goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Plough Boy View Post
                        Says the man with a whole bloody stable full.
                        Lol burn

Comment

Like famous for being a whore like that fat bitch kardashian.

You blew a dude famous in america I don't know and filmed it. Now you hear girls talk about her as a 'business woman' and role model. Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Like famous for being a whore like that fat bitch kardashian.

You blew a dude famous in america I don't know and filmed it. Now you hear girls talk about her as a 'business woman' and role model. Really?
                            Sometimes I feel like there are two worlds. The one I live in and another one where TMZ, Heat, TOWIE and ignorance are things to be revered.

Like H.G. Wells's Eloi and Morlocks or like Blade says:
                            "You better wake up. The world you live in is just a sugar-coated topping! There is another world beneath it: the real world. And if you wanna survive it, you better learn to PULL THE TRIGGER!"

Comment

The problem is the people who ae dumb enough to watch this load of old gash.

If people stopped watching it then (hopefully) theyd stop making it

Comment

I never seem to have a really fulfilling breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                                X