Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'm rubbish at most competitive games and maybe that's partly why I didn't get into online gaming all that much (the other reason is the lack of a satisfying end point). But generally I have enjoyed my brief competitive play even if rubbish. The only one that I really didn't like due to being bad at it was Quake back in the day. Playing that with a bunch of hardcore players could be a nightmare - they knew the respawn points, knew where all the weapons were and so it was just death after death after death. That stops being fun pretty quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Sad realisation that I'm not a gamer, just a guy who wastes money buying games.
      I should have realised this when QC (who has far less gaming time that I do) beat the pants off me on RR7.
      Teh Chimpz has teh skillz!

I'm proud that you're still smarting from that, Kryss!

I don't play many Vs. games, I get a kick out of co-op. I got fairly good at Lost Planet Vs., but that's about it.

I bought EDF 2025 in February and I've put about 127 hours in so far. At ?15, that works out about 12p and hour!

Literally, the only other games I've played in that time was Driver: San Francisco after watching a documentary on Sunday about Lamborghini with AC/DC frontman, Brian Johnson (I did the Cannonball Run tribute mission where you drive a black Countach) and Super Sidekicks 3 after the England match because I wanted to beat Italy (I failed, and it was proper riling me up!).

Comment

Had my number plates stolen last night.

Good news for the hoodlums who will no doubt use them for dubious reasons but it is a massive annoyance and ?46 down the drain for me There goes my night out on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
          Had my number plates stolen last night.

Good news for the hoodlums who will no doubt use them for dubious reasons but it is a massive annoyance and ?46 down the drain for me There goes my night out on Saturday.
          happen to me a few years ago - got off the train, only to be greeted by the plates gone

Got home and found a police note saying i needed to speak to a police officer - turns out some little cnut filled up the car with petrol at the local garage and did a runner, using my plates!

talk about crafty....

Comment

Yep that's what they do, find a same model and colour car and nick some plates, stick 'em on, fill up and drive off.
            Been going on for years to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Some dude on youtube who always pops up on popular with this overly airbrushed screenshot. At first I thought it was some popular gay lifestyle video or something but this guy plays games and has like a million followers?

Look for 'pewdiepie'.

Assuming based on hair, weak ass beard and prince charming looks his fan base are young girls who know zero about games but fane an interest?
              And, to add insult to irk, he makes $4.000.000 per year from the ads revenue his YouTube channel generates.

Comment

I just watched one. :|

Comment

Sure he appreciated that extra cent Charles.

$4M is not to be sniffed at in anyones book. When does the Bordersdown channel start Charles

Comment

He has 28 million subs.

Last I checked anyway. Insane.

Comment

MrDavidH: it's only fun when you win occasionally.

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Teh Chimpz has teh skillz!

I'm proud that you're still smarting from that, Kryss!

I don't play many Vs. games, I get a kick out of co-op. I got fairly good at Lost Planet Vs., but that's about it.
                      You got me good that day!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        He has 28 million subs.

Last I checked anyway. Insane.
                        Submarines? Subordinates? Subscriptions? To magazines?

Comment

Subway sandwiches.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Submarines? Subordinates? Subscriptions? To magazines?
                            Buy a vowel!

It's pretty obvious he meant Subbuteo figures...

Comment

Speedy meant sobs

Comment

People starve to death in Africa and a retard becomes a multi-millionaire posting some s****y videos on YouTube.

A proof that there is no God.

Reminds me of that Mike Judge film "Idiocracy". Except we're living there now and not 500 years into the future.

I'm depressed now.

Comment

Working...
                                X