No announcement yet.

Trainers and stories involving trainers - remember to do pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After liking my last pair decided to invest in another so bought these they are

Nike Flyknit Lunar

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
      Been waiting for these for ages and finally they got released a week or so ago. Sold out on Adidas straight away should be back in stock. Apparently anything can be printed on the fabric. So hope in the future Adidas allow customisation on their website.

Adidas ZX Flux
      They are doing an instagram app for August that will let you print directly to the shoe store.

Comment

Comment

Adidas ZX Flux Prism.

Managed to snag them for a good price (compared to what they go for on eBay anyway), so I may flip them on at some point as I'm not brave enough to wear them!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            They are doing an instagram app for August that will let you print directly to the shoe store.
            This app is now out. http://www.adidas.co.uk/mizxflux
            Print your own shoe basically!

I gave it a go. https://www.facebook.com/personalbes...21758461376069
            Needs more work to figure out images that work. Patterns work best though.

Comment

Trainers + Sony, where is J0e when you need him!

Nothing says you're a Sony fanboy like a pair of PS4-themed Air Jordans

There's nothing like a set of fresh kicks to add the finishing touch to your get-up, but then there's the problem of tracking down the perfect pair. We know that's exactly why you haven't been cracking out your PS4-themed outfits recently, but luckily there's now a shoe for that™. Custom kick designer Jonny Barry from FreakerSNEAKS has seen this gaping hole in the market, and intends to fill it with the "JRDN X PS4," a remix of the Air Jordan 4 that takes inspiration from Sony's latest console. They're actually one of his less-extensive mods, with the PS4/PlayStation logos replacing the normal dunking graphics on the back of the sneakers, and an image of the mischievous robots from Playroom on the tongue. What's more, there's a (completely non-functional) HDMI port built into the sole, and a Jordan-branded cable for plugging them into, well, each other. As Barry tells DualShockers, he intends to produce a limited run of ten pairs, and sell them at around $950 each. Finally there's something that just works with that PS4 jumpsuit you've been dying to bust out, and what a bargain at more than double the price of the actual console!

Comment

Went shopping to London yesterday. My London based mate, who is a big 'sneaker' fan, with 54 pairs(!), took me around that many trainer shops that I wilted and succumbed to these rather fetching pair of ZX Fluxes.

Comment

Nice. Unique but on the cool side of unique.

i went for some of these recently:-

I really want the nike free Tokyo version too.
                  Last edited by 'Press Start'; 23-11-2014, 11:47.

Comment

Those ZX Flux are cool - what are they like to actually wear though?

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                      Trainers + Sony, where is J0e when you need him!

http://www.engadget.com/2014/09/16/p...d-air-jordans/
                      The new update had been causing issues for users with many going into rest mode and never waking up again...

Comment

I've ordered some Wave Universe 5 for the road. A whopping 95g each... and 2mm

And need to get something to go with, so am thinking Takumi Sen (6mm), or Virrata 2 (0mm)

Comment

All the trainers on this last page are gross! You all need to up your game!

Comment

Shut it old man.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              Shut it old man.
                              yeah everyone knows looking like you stole your shoes of a Harlequin is the in thing at the moment

Comment

Might have to get some of these: http://www.adidas.com/us/adizero-pri...es/M21417.html

Comment

Working...
                                X