No announcement yet.

Trainers and stories involving trainers - remember to do pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got Air PR1 in the Air Pressure cw. I might bust them out this week.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Can you clarify this trainer battle you have going on?

Are you wearing a suit and trainers to work? If so, you automatically lose.
      If he's wearing a suit and trainers, he loses.
      If you both are, you both lose.

Is there an independent adjudicator on the tube?

Do you both get the same carriage each day to ensure you see each other's entry for that day?

Is the other trainer guy actually aware that you're competing?

Either way, that picture of your shoe-cupboard is pretty impressive:
      [hide]

[/hide]

Comment

Vintage 80s style adidas releases

Comment

I wear jeans. He wears shorts or a suit. Norris McWhirter isn't present, but we both know who has the best shoes on. He gets on the same carriage everyday. He knows there's a war. It's after I glared at him like that baby in The Simpsons, who Maggie hates.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I spent ?65 on a pair of Adidas trainers, classic style trainers. Got them home, rode a skateboard with them and the grip tape shredded them without me thinking about it. What a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              I wear jeans. He wears shorts or a suit. Norris McWhirter isn't present, but we both know who has the best shoes on. He gets on the same carriage everyday. He knows there's a war. It's after I glared at him like that baby in The Simpsons, who Maggie hates.
              Wonder what would happen if you showed up in a pair of crocs. imitation crocs.

Comment

Asian honey cut her eye at my Rev's with her 2013 Son of Mars'! I'm waiting until Friday to bust out my 1999 "NIKE AIR" Cement IV's. She's only got Blazers in funky colours, and some lame AM1's. Then on Monday she'll get the Retro '88 III's on her ass. She's a novice. I'll show her good. *shakes fist*
                Last edited by J0e Musashi; 02-10-2013, 18:06.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                  Wonder what would happen if you showed up in a pair of crocs. imitation crocs.
                  He'd win that day. It's 20-1 to me so far. He can't come back now, but he's been out at the weekend to get some new ammo, namely Air Force One "Whiteout". The next time he wears two on the spin, I'll MAG him, and it'll be over forever. I'll just wear McEnroe's for a while until he gets paid and tries again. Jaja.
                  Last edited by J0e Musashi; 02-10-2013, 18:04.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

A Hypebeast tried to tell me that my ATC II SP's were copies of his Air Yeezy II's today. I had to tell him that his were fake as well as they were copies of mine from 22 years prior. Shoe game is over.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It's not over till we have photos of you standing on your commuting opponent's head with MAGs

Comment

I've got some "McFly" Air Hypermax. I'm debating on whether to wear them. 300 pairs worldwide and cost me ?700. I'd kill anybody with them in trainer wars. I like them better than MAG's, as you can actually wear these ones.

I need to get some "McFly" Hyperdunk's to go with them. Australia/Asia-only recall release due to licensing issues with Universal. There's 10,000 pairs sitting in storage that will never see the light of day, but they're next on my list. I can prolly get them for ?600ish. The Air Hypermax are disgustingly good though. Likely to never see them in the wild.
                        Last edited by J0e Musashi; 09-10-2013, 18:06.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

New Air Max and Flyknit Air Max for 2014:

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            New Air Max and Flyknit Air Max for 2014:
                            http://sport-locker.net/2013/10/10/n...-air-max-2014/
                            3D printed trainers!!! there the future

Comment

I've been wearing Air Force 1 Duckboots since Friday. They're like Timberlands, but comfortable and badass. I reckon I'll break somebody's toes if I step on their feet on the Tube.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Currently rocking these for off road duties: http://www.adidas.co.uk/mens-adistar...ml?cgid=SEARCH

The white grip knobbles retreat into the shoe on hard ground. Very comfy.

Comment

Working...
                                X