Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a pair of these today.

Nothing special though.

Nike SB Dunk High Pro in Birch/Hyper Red. Nike SB Dunk High Pro skateboarding shoes in a birch (light khaki) hairy suede high top upper, with a padded birch woven nylon heel panel, mottled hyper red (infrared) pleather Nike Swoosh, and a birch padded and breathable woven nylon tongue with a birch & hyper red Nike SB Dunk High Pro woven tongue label. Inside there's a birch padded lining, and a removable PU innersole with Nike Zoom Air heel cushioning & a hyper red footbed. Built on a redesigned cupsole construction Nike SB Dunk sole unit offering improved board feel, with a light brown gum rubber outsole featuring a redesigned tread pattern for better grip, a mid brown lighter & thinner Phylon midsole with better cushioning and more flexibility, and a light brown gum rubber sidewall. Come with both birch & hyper red oval laces.

Comment

I'm very pleased with myself. I've just secured a pair of Reebok Court Victory, which are the best Reebok ever made, and one of a handful of non-Nike shoes that I'd even consider wearing. Michael Chang wore them in 1990, then I had them in 1991, and they appear not to have changed at all since then.

Last edited by J0e Musashi; 18-12-2013, 07:34.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I used to have 2 pairs of Court Victories, the white green and white blue. Bought them for lke ?10 each from TK Maxx *back when it was half decent) Great shoes.

anyway, looks like Tinker Hatfield has confirmed the release of the Nike Mag come 2015 like in BTTF2

These better not be limited release for chinese resellers and Middle class yanks!

The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

Comment

My latest pair.

Never owned a pair of K-Swiss, but I do like the understated design of these. Being only ?20 delivered proved too hard to resist.

Comment

Where was that from? They look great.

My new trainers arrived today. Teaser:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
              My latest pair.

Never owned a pair of K-Swiss, but I do like the understated design of these. Being only ?20 delivered proved too hard to resist.

Those look rather nice for ?20.

Comment

Got an email from crooked tongues yesterday about the birthday Nike AM1's and go online to check them and they're already sold out. This is why I got out of the trainer game, its ****ing loaded!

Comment

Pair I'm currently wearing

Comment

Charles and Speedy, link to the site for my trainees ...

Shadow, are they the new Nike Mags?

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                      Got an email from crooked tongues yesterday about the birthday Nike AM1's and go online to check them and they're already sold out. This is why I got out of the trainer game, its ****ing loaded!
                      They're horrendous anyway. Nike need to stop overusing Volt on everything.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                        Yeh Man. Mags LE Sir!

Comment

These trainers are corking!

[hide][/hide]

Comment

For real? Or April fool?

Comment

Been waiting for these for ages and finally they got released a week or so ago. Sold out on Adidas straight away should be back in stock. Apparently anything can be printed on the fabric. So hope in the future Adidas allow customisation on their website.

Adidas ZX Flux

Mine are the ocean version below

Last edited by JU!; 11-04-2014, 16:41.

Comment

Been struggling to get a pair or comfy trainers ever since damaging my left foot. If I get them too tight it flares my plantar straight back up. Many pairs tried and today I finally find a pair I like

Nike Free 5.0 Deconstruct. A hybrid shoe on top, trainer on bottom.

well happy

Comment

Working...
                                X