Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never been stung on Amazon dvd/bluray imports. They charge the customs free upfront on everything else... It's weird.

Comment

Nah I only choose to accept that as an option if its large bulky items via parcelforce because their release fee is incredible, must be around ?15

hopefully the Halloween set/walking dead s4 set's will be the same but I did have ?20 put aside for this but now only have ?12 after a visit to greggs :P

Comment

Our new bacon storage device was delivered! It even has a draw I've called dibs on for beer.

Comment

What's a draw?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            What's a draw?
            He could of meant to do that

Comment

It's like training puppies..........

Comment

Just put us all in a sack and throw us over the bridge. It's the humane thing to do.

Comment

My son today watching me opening the draw with all my GC stuff in. "Dad, there's A LOT of Gamecube stuff in here. Did you know you had this much? What's a Gameboy player? What's a GC to GBA link cable?" etc. etc. It's a really big draw in the bed.

Comment

Yes, I meant drawer. Bite me, I've always said both words the same way.

Comment

Comment

Is that ray?

Comment

Obviously earthquakes are deadly serious but this image is like something out of a caption competition

From this page
                          An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.0 shakes northern California, with at least three serious injuries reported.

Comment

#1:

me, remembering an episode of Kath and Kim: "I want to open a cheese shop called Cheesus."
                            gf: "Haha, Cheesus... Good name"
                            me: "Or how about a cheese and bread shop? We can call it Cheesus Crust."
                            gf: "Yeah, that's even better."
                            me: "Wait! I've got it! Cheese, bread and wine shop! It'll be called 'Cheesus Crust, I'm ****ing Hammered!'"
                            gf: "You went too far."

#2:

One of the vending machines at my company does a random roulette. The winner gets a can of passion fruit juice. It happened to me before(and played a quiet tune when it did) but I thought it was just a fluke. But it happened again on Friday with the tune and someone told me it's meant to. Also, there are a few cans of juice in the fridge here so I'm not the only one. Still, two wins in a month!
                            Last edited by randombs; 25-08-2014, 01:41.

Comment

IT HAS HUMAN HANDS

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X