X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used the knife yet?
    Great vid QC

Comment

Back home now. Yeah I hacked at a dead tree and whittled down a branch into a very small pointy stick. I'm posting it to Bill Paxton to sign for me.

Comment

Sony has sold 10 million PlayStation 4s. They don't know why. It just kinda happened. Sales appearing from the ether—that sort of thing.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
          Really is. Makes me want to play it!
          I have finished said game its well worth a crack for bizarre ride.

Comment

"We've sold 10 million PS4s!! But we've only made 7 million..."
            Would have been funnier.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              10 degrees is cold. We set the aircon to 18 in Japan during summer and that was cool enough.
              Bunch of penguins, the lot of you.

My aircon this summer is at 27.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                10 degrees is cold. We set the aircon to 18 in Japan during summer and that was cool enough.

Yes, I am alive btw. Here is the view from our camping spot, incl. car, tent and gf.

And towards camp

18 degrees isn't air con for me. That's what I set the heating to in Winter

Comment

Heating? We don't bother with heating here, we just put a toque on when it hits -20 and talk about it being a little chilly. Anything above 0 and it's shorts and t-shirts weather. etc.etc.

Comment

Why are you camping in the car park?

Comment

Because it's next to the Kebab van

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                        Why are you camping in the car park?
                        Didn't fancy walking the ~280km from my apartment carrying all the stuff. And then we'll not forget where we parked.

Actually you have to put all food and food related items in the car to bears don't get a whiff and come foraging - it's a bylaw and they can and will fine you for not stowing everything away while you're not at your site.

Comment

Real men don't take food with them when they go camping. They forage for nuts and eat bark raw from the tree. Real men WANT to meet bears who are up for a wrestle.

Comment

Heheheh.

Comment

That's a good test if you ever see a man listed on eBay and you suspect it might be a fake. If only it were so easy to identify GBA knockoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                                Real men don't take food with them when they go camping. They forage for nuts and eat bark raw from the tree. Real men WANT to meet bears who are up for a wrestle.
                                Next you'll be telling me getting up at the crack of dawn to get the bacon on for breakfast isn't manplan.

Comment

Working...
                                X