X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    This email:

You have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test!
    Then you'll sign up and be told its not guaranteed entry...

Comment

Nabbed a free Playstation with FFVII from a guy on Freecycle. Picking it up tonight

Comment

Well done.

My smile today, the Post Office have finally woken up to the fact it's 2014 and are opening certain branches on a Sunday and some with longer opening hours ie 7.30am to 10.00pm. Guess it's nationwide - but isn't all branches.

Comment

Except it's not like they can afford to get more staff, they'll just have the same ones there longer. I can't celebrate people being away from their families for longer each day.

The PO my mother works in got broken into last week. CID and other cops everywhere, broken glass from the front door and STILL everyone trying to get in as if the place is open. I used to laugh at the guys with white gloves in Japan waving people around simple hazards but they really are necessary. People are so stupid.

Comment

One of my shops got broken into 4 times last year, we had police doing their thing inside and police tape across the door, like the good old fashioned movies and old ladies were still trying to get in. One dude got upset when he went under the tape and put his hands all over the door frame and I said 'well done you're now a suspect in this break-in'.....he wasn't happy with that lol....

Comment

Being asked to go into work over the weekend to watch how the machines are run. Basically I'll be getting more for that, than I would have doing a whole week in my old job. And I won't actually be doing any work.

Comment

DLC at 7p a go, now, if only all DLC was priced like this eh

Customize your truck with your country flag! A choice of four unique paint jobs will come handy if you feel you need to show your affiliation: Flying Union Jack, UK Flag Metallic, UK Flag Decal, and London Sights.

Comment

Was round future dad's place yesterday. I ate half a Mont Blanc and half a Choux Creme.

That was 15 quid's worth of dessert.

Then he gave us two bunches of grapes that are about 20 quid each.

And tomorrow we get his telly.

If he gets us Ferrero Rochers he'll really be spoiling us.
                  Last edited by randombs; 18-09-2014, 09:52.

Comment

I've just had a Ferrero Rocher!

Comment

1 week till I'm dodging murderous gardeners in Koh Tao. Eeeeee.

Comment

My Uncle was killed on a Tai Island.

Needless to say, screw going to Tailand. Though the stuff that happens in London...

Can't win I guess.

Comment

I read about that today. Horrible.

Comment

Knew the girls name rang a bell and she worked for the same company as I do, but in Norfolk office.

Sad story and they seem to have no clue now who did it.

Comment

Wrong thread.

Comment

Over engineered solution to the problem of biscuits breaking apart when dunked in tea/coffee for too long?

Comment

Working...
                                X