Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 5 year old daughter running the mini Great North Run today. Can't believe she did the whole thing without walking or stopping once (I know because I was hobbling and wheezing alongside her like a land based blubber whale). She loved it and put me to shame.

Comment

For some reason this really amused me, think i need help lol

Comment

These types of vids are always stupid fun.

Comment

My ears will never forgive either of you.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            I'm going to Legoland on Sunday and I'm probably more excited than my son will be when he finds out we're going.

*squeal*
            Great stuff! Legoland really is a lot of fun. We went when Selphie was 4 but now she is older I want to take her again.

Comment

Legoland was aces! Weather was scorchio and there was loads to go on. I'd say there was easily a couple of days' worth of things to do with a youngling.

I also like this:

Comment

Love that Gameboy unit.

My smile today. Bloke selling Big Issue with one hand while texting on his iPhone on the other hand.

Comment

With my new found broadband speed I am streaming flac music to my phone.

Comment

Is there only one Legoland? We are planning a weekend in Tokyo and my wife says we are going to Legoland, which doesnt sound possible to me.

Comment

There are 4 Legolands I believe. Denmark (the original), Windsor, LA and Tokyo.

Comment

If wikipedia is to be believed, there are 3 in the US, 3 in Europe (Denmark, UK, Germany) and one in Malaysia.

We are planning a weekend in Tokyo and my wife says we are going to Legoland
                        Maybe she got confused with Disneyland?

[edit] There's a Legoland Discovery Center in Tokyo, looks more like an amusement park than a "real" Legoland, but I've only been in the Denmark one quite some time ago.
                        [edit 2] and a second Legoland Discovery Center will open in Osaka next year.
                        Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 08-09-2014, 10:37.

Comment

No, Disneyland is Saturday, Legoland is Sunday. Apparently its in Odaiba, it wasnt there when I last visited.

Comment

First day of school...and it's snowing.

Comment

Dear lord, tis glorious. Star trek sausages in spaaaaaace LOOL

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Dear lord, tis glorious. Star trek sausages in spaaaaaace LOOL
                                What....the absolute f***.....was that.......

My mind feels invaded and I am pretty sure I will have sausage nightmares tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X