Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gf browsing through Netflix last night: "Let's watch this! The Three Mother******s!"

Disney's The Three Muskateers

We were in the Netflix Kids section as well. It had Mickey Mouse on the cover ffs. I shouldn't be surprised - up until last year she thought Ghost Busters was called Ghost B*****ds and that the popular dog's name Buster was B*****d. Told me she once gave a man evils in Richmond Park for calling his dog that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      That must be odd. I vaguely remember a Simpsons episode with something like that. Homer crying interspersed with Woohoos. Sorry to hear about your grandad. Nice windfall but still sorry for your loss.
      I think you're thinking of the episode where Homer does a nice jacuzzi for Pinchy the lobster and lets it get too hot and then has to eat him. Such bittersweet succulence.

Comment

That was similar but no, it was this one:

Comment

My friends dad died when we were both still at university and cos my friend was an only child and his parents were divorced, he inherited the house and all his dad's savings as well as his some sort of pension fund or something (he worked for the council, so this was substantial). I've never been able to imagine coming to terms with the loss of a parent and at the same time getting this huge advantage in life. Having your own house and several tens of thousands of pounds in the bank when you're only in your early 20s can change everything, saving you from having to work like a dog through the best years of your life like all the other chumps. Losing your dad though, that is a catastrophic penalty. I'm sure there's also some awful survivor guilt type **** going on under the surface too.

Luckily I won't ever have to deal with that because my parents are both penniless in the most literal sense and neither of them own so much as a shed. I've got so many siblings and step siblings and half siblings and cousins and crap it wouldn't matter if my parents and last surviving gran were millionaires, I'd end up with such a small fraction of the hoard.

Comment

this made me laugh, how to delete the u2 album

Apple marked the iPhone 6 launch by slipping a copy of the ageing Irish band's latest album into every account, deliberately infecting gadgets with some people's idea of musical malware.

Think of it as a surprise Christmas present from a relative who doesn't know you very well.
            Apple gave all iTunes users a free copy of U2's new album with the iPhone 6 launch. Don't want it? Find out how to bin it here.

classic

Comment

Excellent article.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                I've not got any financial support from parents, so this is truly a godsend for me and my sister who both down own a house as of yet, particularly for her as she has a low income and has her 3rd child on it's way.
                You should enjoy the money, there's absolutely no reason to feel bad. After all, even if you didn't get any inheritance, your grandfather would still be dead and it wouldn't change anything.

Sounds pretty wrong that you didn't inherit your own father. Here in Finland, children inherit their parents, not spouses, you cannot leave your own children without inheritance. But I guess it's different in the UK.

I've been in a similar situation as you. My mother first passed away in 2012 and her father (and my grandfather) died a few weeks after that. As my mother had passed away before him, me and my siblings inherited quite a large sum that would have been our mother's part while her two sisters got the remaining part.

Comment

This mario gif is wonderful lol

Comment

Was playing Tera earlier and my Mum's friend's daughter comes in and asks if I was playing World of Warcraft.

Found this adorable for some reason.

Probably because she must have been born around the time WoW was originally released!

Comment

Made me chuckle.
                      Could make some offices a little less boring

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        this made me laugh, how to delete the u2 album

Apple gave all iTunes users a free copy of U2's new album with the iPhone 6 launch. Don't want it? Find out how to bin it here.

classic

Comment

Beyonce.

Most of her music is just upbeat rambling nonsense with cool dancing. That's how pop music should be.

Comment

This email:

You have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              This email:

You have been selected to join the exclusive Bloodborne™ Alpha Test!
                              !!!

HOW / WHEN / WHERE (DO YOU LIVE SO I CAN COME ROUND)?

Comment

i got a automated phone call it was so crakley and robotic i could of sworn it said

"customers of pissbank please press a number to continue",

There not even trying any more but it made me laugh more than it should i wonder what a piss bank would be like

"Good afternoon sir how can i help you"
                                "just coming to make a deposit to my account"
                                "very good sir place your member in the slot"

zippppppppp

"ahhhhh been saving for days not had chance to get to the bank all week".

Comment

Working...
                                X