X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean the letter he wrote. I think he was trying to be funny

Comment

EDIT

Turns out I misread it as a guy who was bragging about his company charging people.
      *facepalm*

Comment

On second thoughts, it's even funnier if you read it that way

How dare you ask for free tickets? We even charge comedians for water!
        Last edited by randombs; 09-08-2014, 20:16.

Comment

Was searching for PlayStation on a whim on eBay and found a SCPH-5500 marked as "junk" for just under ?16 posted to the UK.

Now my current chipped machine is a SCPH-5552, which is an SCPH-5502 that was sold in a Dual Shock bundle.

Transplant the 240V PSU (maybe laser too) and MM3 modchip and I'll have a suitable solution for playing my NTSC PlayStation titles properly!
          Last edited by speedlolita; 09-08-2014, 22:58.

Comment

Just got an AppleTV for ?50 brand new.

Thanks to Tesco Double-Up, ?15 off voucher for the site, and 5% TopCashback.

Been after one for a little while.

Comment

Comment

Well, Spidey was/is the Avengers, right?

Anyway, freshy baked bread from a local store. Excellent when the weather is rainy and cold, like today.

Comment

18 months after arriving in Tokyo I'm in a server room discussing our VoIP system, VLANs, QoS settings in Japanese.

Yes, it took me 18 months to find the server room.

Comment

Good work, Randombs!

I just enjoyed this article by Charlie Brooker about the dangers of "free-to-play" games being introduced to his 2-year-old...

Comment

Snoop Dogg VO for CoD Ghosts? Almost makes me want the PS3 game.

Comment

Vib Ribbon. Getting the button combinations in my muscle memory finally. Didn't take too long but I'm having a blast finding songs that have really good courses generated for them.

Look foward to trying Vib Ripple and Mojib Ribbon too, when I get time to work out what they are!

Comment

X-ray kill cam in SE3. I'll probably turn it off soon as it just makes every mission take forever.

Comment

Comment

every time i see that guy makes me smile...when i think scientist he is what suspect also reminds me of doc brown

Comment

He reminds me of a white Bo Selecta mask

Comment

Working...
                                X