Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My company is enrolled in the MS Home Use Program, so I can get either Office 2011 or Office 2013 for a measly $10.

Very happy chappy!

I've been wrestling with NeoOffice and getting fed up. It's fine for most things but CVs or anything with funky formatting craps out.

I have Office 2007 in an XP VM for emergencies but it's slow as heck(especially since moving to Mavericks).

Comment

Finally broke and ordered God Eater 2 (best version, $30 is not bad at all)...then chucked on 5000yen of PSN credit so I can get BokuNatsu4 to play on my Vita. Will probably get PS2 SRWZ with that as well.

edit::
      Now I realise I need more to have enough to get SRW:OE as well. Curses.
      Last edited by kryss; 31-07-2014, 11:23.

Comment

ill timed comments:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/commonw...games/28562556

Clue, it is right at the start.

Comment

Well that was awkward. Lol

Comment

Cant see that outside of the UK, what was the comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
              Cant see that outside of the UK, what was the comment?
              The commentator just noticed a high score and commented 'Ooooff that's a biggun' just after the camera shows the full body shot of the diver.

Comment

Got an eye test as I felt I was short sighted.

Prescribed at -0.5 for each eye. It doesn't feel so insignificant!

Comment

Highlights:

My entire career lead up to the creation of Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix

Saw a picture of Mario and Luigi kissing one another online. Please do not do that

Say what you want about Bowser but where is Marios flying battleship

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Got an eye test as I felt I was short sighted.

Prescribed at -0.5 for each eye. It doesn't feel so insignificant!
                    You'll notice the difference if you use a computer screen/phone etc a lot I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      https://twitter.com/RealShigeruM

Highlights:

My entire career lead up to the creation of Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix

Saw a picture of Mario and Luigi kissing one another online. Please do not do that

Say what you want about Bowser but where is Marios flying battleship

also

"Mario teaches typing was cannon"

and

"DOn’t google sexy yoshi"

Comment

Cracks me up

Comment

Colin.

Comment

Colleague who is a bit younger than me (24) saw that I was listening to the PSO OST just now, and he was saying how he loved that game. I asked him what version he played, and he said he had the Cube version. Obviously, I boasted that I was on the first wave, playing the original Dreamcast game. Then he said that the Cube version was better because it could go online. "The Dreamcast wasn't online, was it?" That made me laugh. Kids these days. Naturally, I had to give him a schooling.

Also, hundred pound a month raise is not too shabby, especially with a baby coming.

Comment

I'm 23 and know that!

Cube version is better though, he wasn't wrong there. Offline multiplayer ftw!

Comment

If you didn't know the DC could go online I would've asked for a temporary ban that would only be lifted if you could access the site on an actual DC

Comment

Working...
                                X