X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get out the smiles thread, sweaty!

Summer rocks.

I'm at the seaside. Just been on the pier to play some Pac-Man ball and eat ice cream. Result!

Comment

You're playing bingo along with all the pensioners at Weston-Sueperrr-Maaaaaarree. Admit it, Grandad.

Comment

Sadly not seen any bingo yet, but those moles got a serious malleting.

There's an Aliens game that looks good. I'm pretty sure you get a Pulse Rifle. The games don't seem to get updated here though.

Comment

Arcade games don't seem to get updated often at all at any seaside venues. Too costly I suppose.

You upt north or down sarf QC?

Comment

I'm in Weston-Super-mare, David!

I'll see if I can find some new games later and maybe have a bash on TANK! TANK! TANK!

Comment

Ah I though prinny just plucked Weston Super Nightmare from the top of his head. Enjoy.

And leave off the Grandad gags prinny, I joined that club last December

Comment

PS4 HDD upgraded to 1 TB HHSD, PS3 gets hand me down 0.5 TB and the process really was as easy as people say it is.
                Now to install all the PS+ games I didn't have space for before!!

Comment

Did you really fill your PS4 drive kryss? even with demo's and PS+ bits sure my 500GB one is only about half full still, if that.

Unless you mean you needed more space in the PS3 one.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    I'm in Weston-Super-mare, David!

I'll see if I can find some new games later and maybe have a bash on TANK! TANK! TANK!
                    Don't think I'm going to get to you matey

Comment

I've half filled the PS4 but have had to delete games countless times from the PS3 to make room. I mainly did it to give me more variety on PS3 with the jump from 160 to 500GB.

Comment

Space Mountain Mission 2. Cool corkscrew

Comment

The best Space Mountain IMO

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                            Don't think I'm going to get to you matey
                            No problem, mate.

Not meant to be, I guess.

Comment

Indeed, however I find the amount of fun that you appear to be having at WSM is... Surprising...

Comment

The BBQ shrimp I just had at Frank's in New Orleans. Amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X