Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cereal Thriller! Your fave brekkie bowls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
    seems like i'm quite boring with my cereals
    I'm worse, I just eat muesli and porridge.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
      he obliged and sent them with a box of Count Chocula - what a serious let down, they were rotten
      Your mistake there was in eating something chocolate flavoured that came from America. They have a very strange idea of what chocolate should be like. Try a Hershey bar some time - they take like sick. I know British chocolate is pretty odd compared to the rest of the world, but at least it doesn't taste of vomit.

Originally posted by Ouenben
      my personal faves:

1. Cinnamon Grahams
      Yes, this. They're absolutely fantastic. The only problem is that once I've opened a box, I can't stop eating the bloody things.

Comment

i used to love kellogs start as a kid and i found them in the local asda a while ago and got all giddy, bought a box got home and they were well, not very nice. seems now a days you may as well eat the cardboard they came in, it would probably tatse the same or better in some cases but cereal along with alot of other foods have gone well down hill

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS View Post
          Your mistake there was in eating something chocolate flavoured that came from America. They have a very strange idea of what chocolate should be like. Try a Hershey bar some time - they take like sick. I know British chocolate is pretty odd compared to the rest of the world, but at least it doesn't taste of vomit.
          Truer words have never been spoken. What on earth are they thinking? I once ate a Hershey's Kiss, or whatever they're called and it tasted like.. well, sick. You hit the nail on the head. It's not an exaggeration, they literally taste like that awful flavour you get around your throat/nasal area when you have been sick. Never again. Even the japs make better chocolate than that manure, and that's saying something.

Comment

You should be ashamed that it took until page 3 oft this thread before Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes got a mention.

The cereal that God eats I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
              You should be ashamed that it took until page 3 oft this thread before Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes got a mention.
              They look like they've been glazed in pva glue

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat
                Even the japs make better chocolate than that manure, and that's saying something.
                What the hell dude? Meiji products are great, including their great big bars of milk chocolate. Way better than over-sugared crap like Galaxy (and obviously better than American chocolate, but that goes without saying).

Comment

That's not my bag baby. Hate all Japanese 'food'. Except Becker's bacon and egg croissant and Yoshinoya spicy gyudon, but they don't make that any more, so they can sod off.

Comment

For me, less is more so Kellog's Cornflakes, Rice Crispies and so on. Cornflakes with gold top milk, a touch of sugar and some whole almonds is delish....

Does anyone here use hot milk for cereal? My mate does, but it's not my cup of tea. Cereal should be crunchy for a while then soft.

And British chocolate really is the best.
                    Last edited by Richard.John; 26-01-2009, 03:59.

Comment

I start the day with Cornflakes, sugar on top but sparingly.

Comment

Kelloggs Crunchy Nut & SUGAR PUFFS! end of!

ok and some chocolate Cherrios!

Comment

1. START
                          2. Ricicles
                          3. Sugar Puffs
                          4. Special K

I can't believe none of you cocksuckers mentioned Ricicles yet, pah.
                          Last edited by dataDave; 26-01-2009, 11:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                            my personal faves:

1. Cinnamon Grahams (the only cereal I don't put sugar/extra sugar on)
                            Surely all you chaps mean Cinammon Toast Crunch!!

Before they turned into Cinammon Grahams... and now 'Curiously Cinammon'... Pfft

The best graham's cereal was probably Golden Grahams anyway... stayed crunchy in the adversity of the milk attack!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                              1. START
                              2. Ricicles
                              3. Sugar Puffs
                              4. Special K

I can't believe none of you cocksuckers mentioned Ricicles yet, pah.
                              Cocksuckers...! You're the one with Special K on your list bud

Comment

I told you guys cereal is serious business XD

So is it true that Golden Grahams have been discontinued?

Comment

Working...
                                X