No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, pretty. It’s like the 2 Fast 2 Furious of toilets. Now I want one!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Ooh, pretty. It’s like the 2 Fast 2 Furious of toilets. Now I want one!
      Dont say that! Vin diesel will turn up any second now to franchise it!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Had a light sore throat develop yesterday, today it can't make its mind up. Woke with a blocked up nose too. Apparently not a big concern but with 2 peeps off with it at work you can't help but wonder about what it really is...
        You'd know if you had COVID-19: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ience-in-video

Comment

Iceland's wider testing revealed that large numbers of people had it and didn't display the symptoms. And that was known even before the Iceland results which is why, here, they asked anyone with normal cold or flu symptoms to call their GP - they didn't necessarily put everyone down for a test but the reality is you may very well not know if you have Covid.

Comment

I'm definitely erring on the side of not having got it, I had stronger symptoms a week or two before the mass outbreak and even then it was unlikely. It's so easy to get self-conscious quickly though when it kicks in. I think I'm going to have to wait till at least next Tuesday to home work too.

Comment

In all likelihood, you don't have it. I think here in Ireland, they said something like only 6% of those they tested actually have it. That means that 94% still had enough reason to get tested, whether through symptoms or contact tracing. But our health service is saying that if you display any symptoms at all, including nothing more than a sore throat or runny nose, you should treat it like you have the virus and isolate for 14 days.

Comment

Immediately bringing back that age old conundrum - self-isolating when you need the pay. Hopefully I can get the rest of the Home Working kinks ironed out asap just to be safe. Even without having it it's bad enough knowing confirmed cases exist within the office.

Comment

Sounds like your office needed to move a lot faster. As I say, you probably don't have it. But people in your office have had it and others might and not know it. And they might be fine, they might feel okay, but they could at any point be the one in the chain that takes it to someone who is at risk and, in a week's time, their ventilator is being turned off as a result. Complacency here can literally kill people.

Comment

Yep, being social care based it's getting there but it's done as slowly as possible and there's already movement like they expect to yank everyone back in the office in a fortnight which seems wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      Had a light sore throat develop yesterday, today it can't make its mind up. Woke with a blocked up nose too. Apparently not a big concern but with 2 peeps off with it at work you can't help but wonder about what it really is...
                      That's not Covid19 mate, you're fine. Covid19 is a chesty cough and dry throat. Kind of like bronchitis. I had that two years on the run (4 years back) and it's very painful. You're chest feels as if a load of thugs have just kicked the crap out of you.

Comment

It does make you paranoid though.
                        I had a headache and cold and started worrying.
                        A good night's sleep and an early-morning jog and I feel loads better!

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          Are they trying to flush the Tesseract?

Comment

Good stuff, back to just hoping we sent those who are ill home fast enough

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Are they trying to flush the Tesseract?
                              Portal to a safer and better world.

Comment

30 minutes in the back garden does wonders when you've been stuck inside for the past week.

Comment

Working...
                                X