Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He(a)rd would have been another option.

Comment

The baby from that Nirvana cover is suing everyone for damages, thereby basically making that cover true: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58327844

Comment

Streisand effect incoming...

No one could recognise that guy from the Album art but now he can look forward to "Hey, baby dick!" wherever he goes.

Comment

Seems a bit spurious. I'm not sure anyone knows who he is (or did, prior to this). Is he short of cash?

I mean don't get me wrong, I actually sympathise for the same reason I hate parents putting thousands of pictures of their kids on social media before the kids are old enough to make that decision for themselves.

But why now?

Comment

That would be a great icebreaker, like "do you know I'm the baby from that Nirvana album? Wanna check if I grew up everywhere?"

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
              Seems a bit spurious. I'm not sure anyone knows who he is (or did, prior to this). Is he short of cash?
              I knew him. Because he has recreated the photo himself several times over the years. If not for that, there is no way I'd have known who he was and who would have cared? Feels like he has brought this on himself and some of the claims seem a little ridiculous.

Comment

A thief managed to steal the BMW belonging to Tom Cruise

and some of his belongings were gone when it was found

Comment

America shocked when corrupt right wing weighted Supreme Court makes moronic corrupt right wing decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...083528f0f52071
                    America shocked when corrupt right wing weighted Supreme Court makes moronic corrupt right wing decision.
                    Ah America, land of the free.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Ah America, land of the free.
                      (*) Conditions apply.

Comment

Where anyone is free to grass up their neighbour if they choose not to have a baby

Comment

Texas, land of the white angry Christian retard.

Comment

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...083528f0f52071

Comment

Point is made in that tweet's replies; it's argued that the CCP are trying to tighten their grip and plug up holes prior to two major incoming issues - the aging population and the property bubble bursting - to which I would add the population gender imbalance (China has ~106 men for every 100 women, but that's across all age groups; the imbalance is greater in people born between the 80s-00s), all of which have to come back to bite them in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X