No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had ‘I know now why you cry’, for the record.

Comment

When he was driving someone should have told him to 'put that cookie down'

Comment

In a new documentary, Wood claimed she was ‘coerced into a commercial sex act under false pretences’. Manson called the claims ‘false’

Evan Rachel Wood has accused Marilyn Manson of raping her during the live filming of his music video Heart Shaped Glasses in 2007.

Comment

Regretfully at one point in my life I had a fair amount of respect for the man, but that is long, long gone. **** him. What surprises and horrifies me the most in this particular story is the complicity of everyone else involved in the making of the video.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Regretfully at one point in my life I had a fair amount of respect for the man, but that is long, long gone. **** him. What surprises and horrifies me the most in this particular story is the complicity of everyone else involved in the making of the video.
            The difference is Me Too, it took a whole movement to bring change, The story above with Mansion sounds like something that rock stars have been doing for decades exploiting people around them and getting away with it because that's what rockstars do. It's horrible that she felt like she had no option but to go along with it with in the moment because everyone else did out of fear. Nobody stepped in to help her, and if they had they would have been fired on the spot and probably never worked in that area again, people like Manson can and will ruin you. Thank god things are changing, and hopefully Manson will get whats coming to him. the Wiensteins and Cosbys of this world have had their day.

Comment

Ukraine has received a second weapons supply shipment from the United States amid the looming threat of a potential Russian invasion.

America is shipping a second cache of weapons to Ukraine in an effort to destabilise the region and start World War III.

FFS - why is no one protesting this insanity?

If China gave weapons to ISIS, or Russia gave weapons to Cuba, the whole ****ing stupid world would be going crazy claiming they were destabilising the region.

But America sends weapons to those damned Ukrainian criminals and everyone is cool with it. To further destabilise the region the UK is sending its special forces units in to initiate false flag attacks.

I am sickened.

Let the record show: I stand with my Russian brothers and, should this escalate to war and we all get drafted, I will be defecting to the morally superior side.

Я мягко подчиню вас всех, а затем проявлю благосклонность к тем, кто беспрекословно сдастся.
              Last edited by Sketcz; 24-01-2022, 16:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketcz View Post
                https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/23/p...ent/index.html

America is shipping a second cache of weapons to Ukraine in an effort to destabilise the region and start World War III.

FFS - why is no one protesting this insanity?

If China gave weapons to ISIS, or Russia gave weapons to Cuba, the whole ****ing stupid world would be going crazy claiming they were destabilising the region.

But America sends weapons to those damned Ukrainian criminals and everyone is cool with it. To further destabilise the region the UK is sending its special forces units in to initiate false flag attacks.

I am sickened.

Let the record show: I stand with my Russian brothers and, should this escalate to war and we all get drafted, I will be defecting to the morally superior side.

Я мягко подчиню вас всех, а затем проявлю благосклонность к тем, кто беспрекословно сдастся.
                The arms firms supply all sorts, are you saying that this hasn't been the case forever? Not justifying anything just curious.

Comment

Gotta love a good proxy war.

Ukraine are terribly under powered compared to Russia. US are probably trying to even the odds, but extra rocket launchers and rifles won't mean **** when Russia kick the door down.

Its a **** situation.

Comment

Stock up: https://evaq8.co.uk/Emergency-Food-K...upply-kit.html

(No, I don't think it'll become the hyperbolic WW3 as a couple of news outlets are sensationalising).

But use my affiliate code A100NUKE if you buy something from them.

Comment

Famous last words and all but it still all reeks of political willy waving. It's getting bigger and bigger but I still await the weak play of there being some agreed stand down when Putin finds a way to unwind it without feeling weak to his electorate. Afghanistan has led to this, the UK and US bolted out so fast and shambolically it's made Russia and China bolder so now we get loads of face offs as everyone tries to see how has the biggest cahones.

Comment

Putin does what he wants when he want’s, its quite hilarious watching the western governments fall over themselves every time he does anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          without feeling weak to his electorate.
                          They still hold elections in Russia?

Comment

Putin calls them re-election party’s now days.

Comment

Can’t tell if scetcz is joking these days.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X