No announcement yet.

UK VIII: Testing Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute pie in the sky, might be ready in 2100.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Musk has revealed the Tesla Bot. It doesn't exist but he plans to have a prototype by the end of next year with it designed to take over repetitive physical tasks. It's ability to spam gaming forums is yet undetermined.
      Unlocking the onanism assistance mode costs about $100k.
      Utter bull**** from the richest clown that tweets.
      There will be no prototype.

Comment

It's ability to spam gaming forums is yet undetermined.

Comment

Musk is a barely functioning human himself. Utterly mental. But great PR.

Comment

"Where's the......ummm....... charging port?" is all some people will care about.

Comment

Reminding me of Chobits.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                Reminding me of Chobits.
                Pantsu! Pantsu!

Comment

I remember a joke video a few years back about a human-shaped iPod, and the accompanying remarks about penises getting cut off in the cooling fan. Hell if I can find the video though.

Comment

Meltdowns at McDonald's as they admit supply issues mean they're out of milkshakes

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...rtan-ntp-feeds
                      Meltdowns at McDonald's as they admit supply issues mean they're out of milkshakes
                      I mean isn't that just a day with a y in it?

In truth I've known people who have worked at McD's, and they've said in the past that the milkshake machine is often out-of-commission because it's the worst job in the whole restaurant and no-one ever wants to do it. Can't blame them really for the pittance those people are paid.

Comment

How is this all over the news, they never have bloody milkshakes 90% of the time. it just seems any supply chain issue is jumped on due to the haulage shortage we seem to be having.

Comment

Because the milkshakes are so damned good

Though I still mourn the lack of return for the Sombrero Shake

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            How is this all over the news, they never have bloody milkshakes 90% of the time. it just seems any supply chain issue is jumped on due to the haulage shortage we seem to be having.
                            If anything, the KFC news is bigger.

Not because of KFC, specifically, but because of the source of the problem - that the poultry workforce has dropped and their industry leader has specifically called out that Brexit is responsible.

Comment

Reasonable chance the next pandemic will be within our lifetime

Though still low the number of deaths across the week has been the highest since March via COVID

And having failed to make the most of the summer holiday period we're now less than two weeks away from the next surge in cases beginning

Comment

When do the benefits of Brexit start again? We did have a good reason for flushing our passports down the ****ter, right? I think something about money for the NHS?

For a fun and interesting read about why McDonald's ice cream machines are always broken, here's a long form story from Wired about a company that tried to fix them - and why a conspiracy to keep them unreliable meant they failed:

Secret codes. Legal threats. Betrayal. How one couple built a device to fix McDonald’s notoriously broken soft-serve machines—and how the fast-food giant froze them out.

Comment

Working...
                                X