Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, we should of had a pen there. That might of changed fings.

Comment

*Sigh* Nice to see the traditional LFC black November is back this year.

So, just got back. Frightening first half. Lack of quality I can accept but seeing a lack of basic effort from 8 or 9 players was soul-destroying. Second half was quite a bit better/not that bad considering the side that was out there, Babel & El Zhar at least tried to make things happen and Xabi calmed everything down when he came on.

I don't like giving up on players before they've had a full season here, but ****ing hell I'm not even convinced Dossena is a football player. How is this lad getting picked for Italy? Constantly caught the wrong side of his man from set plays and he's got the turning circle of a tug boat.

Degen had a nightmare too (shielding the ball out of play for a throw when Sami had headed it?!) but I can live with **** free transfers. Plus he's clearly made of glass and will never be fit anyway.

Comment

I've only seen El Zhar a couple of times but I've been quite impressed by him.

Reminds me, with his build and movement, of Steed Malbranque. Very busy. A decent squad player.

Comment

Video time!

Comment

Video time!!!

WTF? Nando looks like the wife robot lol

I think 'Cuatro' is a spanish TV channel.

Comment

Poor performance from Liverpool by the sounds of it. Certain players, mostly Lucas were plop. Frustrating stuff

Comment

Yes shame, rare opportunity what with Chelsea dropping two points today, still, could be worse, could be a Arsenal fan lol.

Comment

Yeah, not a great time to be supporting arsenal. That said, they're only out of one competition, still lots of lucrative trophies up for grabs for them.

Comment

New Adidas ad featuring passmasters Gerrard and Alonso.

Comment

Another result ground out. Liverpool need to start pushing on. Something was clearly lacking in the second half and it was strange.

Mascherano and Riera were the two players who least impressed me. Riera wasn't incisive enough and Mascherano just made a lot of simple passing errors. Torres was also short of match sharpness but that'll come quick enough. This weekend needs to be a win of a decent fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrock View Post
                        This weekend needs to be a win of a decent fashion.
                        I think the next match is on Monday, seems a rather strange day to have it but there you go.

Comment

Torres out for two to three weeks with a hamstring strain

Comment

Hope Rafa gives Babel a run up with Keane. That'd do me.

Comment

I think we'll miss Aurelio more than we'll miss Torres...

Comment

You lot seemed to have coped fine without Torres for the last two months.

Comment

Working...
                                X