• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally. Thank feck 1-0 Gerrard (pen)
    Was sounding like a draw... still, it ain't over yet

Comment

Wicked, another 3 points.

Comment

sorry for paragraphing - typing on a mini keyboard.

Nice result today, looked frustrating on MOTD but kind of pleased that the mini-rotation paid off.

Comment

brrrrrrrr, first cold game of the season, thought I was going to die walking from the pub to the ground.

Thought we controlled the game without doing anything particularly exciting and were pretty unlucky not to score before the penalty was given. Another 3 points anyway, just got to keep grinding them out.

Comment

Tell me about it, I played in it myself yesterday. Time for one of those second skin things or long johns.

Comment

Noooooooooooo! Well it was nice while it lasted. We should of won that, but hey that's bananas.

Comment

I agree with you H,but the longer that went on and you hit the post n bar it was on the cards mate cos you never realy was a goal threat after Carraghers OG.

Comment

True we went **** towards the end. Must of been hard in that rain, but at the end of the day it's midnight. I just hope we can stay in the race this season. I believe we can, let's all have a laugh.

Comment

Can't bloody believe it. So annoying.

Comment

Just about calmed down after Saturday now. One of those games where you just cannot see how you didn't win, just unbelievably frustrating. I guess we've done reasonably well to keep in touch at the top while we've been without Torres...
                      Knob-head steward tried to chuck me out after about 20 minutes too which was annoying.

Fair play to Spurs though, they kept plugging away, and sometimes that's enough to get you something from a game. Harry needs to bring in some players that can tackle though.

Comment

Have to put it down to one of those blips/moments of madness and just prey normal service is resume immediately. Could have coped with a draw, just, but to lose when we should have won four or five nil is totally gutting.

Chelsea are so consistent though, and banging in goal after goal week after week. They're really going to take some beating over the course of the season. Really hope they get distracted by Abramovich's Champions League obsession.

Comment

Well, you lot have made some last ditch comebacks this season so it was only a matter of time before you lot were gonna be on the receiving end of one. These things even themselves out over the course of the season

Tomorrow's game against Atletico Madrid can't come soon enough, eh? It'll allow you lot to get back on track.

Comment

It is annoying - even more annoying is to hear how we have done the same thing. We haven't. We have made comebacks but not been on the receiving end of one sided games. Our comebacks have been after conceding stupid goals and NOT conceding lots of chances. Our problem is, Reina usually doesn't make any saves at all. Often that will get him a clean sheet, other times it won't. He has made a very small number of saves all his Liverpool career. [I do think he is quite good at controlling his position to not have to make saves though].

So, Robbie Keane? 1/4 through the season, any highlights?

edit: actually, we were gash v boro.
                            Last edited by saif; 03-11-2008, 19:24. Reason: boro

Comment

Oops, we've gone one down, that wasn't in the planned script, at least PSV are losing - keeping the gap between second and third in the group as big as possible.

Comment

Keane continues to piss me off. Has he done anything in the game? I was still moaning about his pass to no-one when Atletico scored. To not even get a shot away on a 1on1 is ridiculous. If he is supposedly low on confidence, maybe he should stop mincing about.
                                He needs to improve. Again, midfield is looking comfortable (3 of the very best imho) but bit weak at both FBs today (usually keen on Arbeloa) and up top.
                                Hope this changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X