X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One-Nil to Liverpool for those of you not watching on ITV

Comment

Question about extra time, then. How do away goals work? As I understand it, if Chelsea score in extra time now that still counts as an away goal, but how is that fair? That gives them half an hour longer than Liverpool had to score an away goal - surely that's not right?

Comment

extra-time... I think im gonna give birth...

away goals still count in extra time

Comment

I'm not a Liverpool or Chelsea fan but even I feel tense watching this!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
            Question about extra time, then. How do away goals work? As I understand it, if Chelsea score in extra time now that still counts as an away goal, but how is that fair? That gives them half an hour longer than Liverpool had to score an away goal - surely that's not right?

Liverpool have 30mins more home advantage, it kinda evens itself out.

I don't know if I can bear to watch another extra time

Comment

It was just offside! I'm glad I'm a neutral though.

Comment

nah, his body may have been offside but his feet weren't, what happened to giving the attacking team the advantage ?

Comment

He's bringing on all the pace now Liverpool are tired, good call I'd say!

Comment

As a neutral would like to see penalties, a bit of drama never hurt anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                      nah, his body may have been offside but his feet weren't, what happened to giving the attacking team the advantage ?
                      That's what I mean when I say I'm glad I'm a neutral. If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be angry at the decision. There will be a lot of debates after the match.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                        As a neutral would like to see penalties, a bit of drama never hurt anyone!
                        lol do you want peno's tomorrow ezee?

(sorry for the double post)

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                          His head was offside, which is a part of his body he can play the ball with

Comment

Originally posted by Selix View Post
                            lol do you want peno's tomorrow ezee?

(sorry for the double post)
                            Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Fingers crossed for the reds!

Comment

Pens. And I can now confirm Ive given birth to 2 Mitre Deltas.

Comment

Working...
                                X