X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well he really need to work on that touch and passing....sorry but awful

Comment

Though he had a shocker, he does sometimes play a blinder and has been my man of the match on a few occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
        well he really need to work on that touch and passing....sorry but awful
        I have to agree. Momo has the work-rate and commitment, but the overall technical side of his game needs to improve considerably.

Comment

Sounds a right boring game and that PSV's defensive tactics (from the start) are very strange, still, we're four up now

Originally posted by Mark Lawrenson
          "PSV are 1-0 down, 4-0 down overall, and Ronald Koeman takes off striker Arouna Kone and replaces him with a defender. Discuss."

Comment

Strange game indeed, but as a fan I'd take such a game any day of the week if it meant easy passage into a semi final!

Comment

Great score and game for Liverpool last night. Managed to bag myself a Liverpool TShirt, which I've been after for AGGGESS! So that's great.
              Also managed to secure two tickets to the Semi Final against Chelsea at home on the 1st May!

Guess what day I'm going on holiday?

Comment

Wanna sell them?
                ;-)

Comment

Shouldn't you be hovering over a zebras carcass?

I may sell them.*

*Depends if I cancel the holiday really.

Comment

cancel holiday. simple.

Comment

Silly question perhaps, but is there a web site that will be able to tell me what channel the upcoming games are on?
                      It's hard to keep up with prem plus, sky sports, bbc, and itv.

Comment

For this season?
                        All that's left on TV is Chelsea Away (25th April SKY) and Chelsea Home (1st May ITV1).

Sky have not chosen the league game for Sun 13th May, but I doubt Liverpool Charlton will be it

Comment

Ah thank you sir.
                          I hope they show that damn May 1st game in Greece.

Comment

Not sure, but as a general rule Tuesdays=ITV 1+2, Wednesday=Sky.

Comment

Nice score last night after a disappointing first half.

Comment

Yes was a good result, especially after the draw with Man City last week. We've got to finish above Arsenal, be criminal if we don't.

Roll on Chelsea in the CL next Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X