Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiresome 1st half, only Pennant looked liked doing anything of note.
    Second half we were good for about 20 minutes, Pennant was outstanding throughout the half though, beat his man repeatedly and delivered a constant supply of quality ball into the box.

What was with all the ***** taking pictures during the minutes silence though? Really, really annoyed me. Who takes a camera to the match anyway?

Comment

Another good result. 2-0 against Wigan. Kuyt scored both times.

Comment

bad night last night

happy night tonight just beat man u in the youth cup final on penalties

Comment

how come Bellamy has been soo... average really

absolutely blinding at Newcastle -(im a fan) and Blackburn.. he is easily one of the best strikers in the league in my honest opinion. can create, intelligent, lightning pace and can now finish pretty well.

At newcastle he basically extended Shearer's playing years done all the running created all the space, post Bellamy it is no surprise see us struggling.

Honestly thought be mint at 'pool though, 3 times the player Beanpole ever be

Comment

He's been asked to do a different job for us than at Blackburn really. Not been played as a proper striker all that much - has been played out wide and asked to do a lot of work/running off the ball. Injuries haven't helped either. And he gets caught off-side far too often when he does get a go in the middle.

He did have a spell before Xmas when he was our best player though, and you can't knock the effort he puts in.

If I had to choose between him and Crouch it would be the latter.

Comment

Isn't it odd that we seem to get all these players, only to continuously play them "out of position" and then they suddenly become average.

By the way the result against Chelski I think has made it really tough now. I just feel that they will score at least 1 at our place which will pretty much be a death blow. All this rubbish about they are tiring since they are playing lots of matches is utter crap. The better players always play to the top of their game when the games are coming thick and fast.

Even before the 1st leg I had resigned myself to thinking perhaps they will want one over us big time and would be well up for it, as it turned out so.

Nah sod it, We'll do'em proper bo come Tuesday.

YNWA

Comment

I think they will knock us out.

As much as i hate them, they have that 'winning feeling' about them....

We will play better (we have to) at Anfield, but they will score

We just cant seem to handle Drogba...

Anyway

Whatever happens-YNWA

Comment

I must confess I think its their year in Europe on the whole they havent played well but still got results and that damm Joe Cole he's taken over for Pires as the one player who always seems to do well against us.

Comment

So nervous...

I think Chelski will edge it though

Anyway...for what it's worth

COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!!

Comment

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" Come on redmen!
                      Last edited by hudson; 01-05-2007, 14:02. Reason: "Come one"?

Comment

yeah I'm feeling nervous, really hope we turn the tie around, Chelsea have the advantage, but with it being at Anfield ....

Sad thing is Chelsea will probably play better without Schevchenko (I still can't spell his name without looking it up)
                        Last edited by VR46; 01-05-2007, 13:45.

Comment

come on the redmen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                            Sad thing is Chelsea will probably play better without Schevchenko (I still can't spell his name without looking it up)
                            And you've still got it wrong!

2-1 to Chelsea on the night, I reckon :/

Comment

nah, I couldn't be arsed to look it up for the upteenth time !

Think we'll run out 1-0 winners at 90 minutes, then ... who knows
                              Last edited by VR46; 01-05-2007, 18:32. Reason: spelling mistake in a post about spelling

Comment

I'm a Saints fan but I just wanted to wish Liverpool all the very best for tonights game. I'll be routing for you!

I hope you start Crouch this time because im certain he will do the business for you.

"He's big he's red his feet hang out the bed, PETER CROUCH!"

hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X