This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ampanman
    Yep, very encouraging start. Hope the lads can keep the momentum going.
    Well I for one hope they cant :P

Comment

Originally posted by aidey6
      Let us hope that Carrick is fit enough to replace Fletcher...
      Thought Fletch was awesome tonight and fully deserved his man of the match award.

Overall a good night for us lets hope we can keep it all going at Watford on Saturday.

G.

Comment

Brialliant start to the season, and this really means a lot for Chelsea to have lost so early on, last season they went top after day one and never moved off it til the end.

Good to see Ole on the scoresheet too!

Comment

20legend!

Comment

Good luck in todays game

But lets not forget this :P

Football League Division 1, 13/5/85
            Watford 5

Team: Coton, Sinnott, Rostron, Taylor, Terry, McClelland, Callaghan, Blissett, West, Jackett, Barnes

Scorers: Callaghan 2, West, Blissett, Jackett
            Manchester United 1

Team: Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Whiteside, McGrath, Moran, Duxbury, Strachan, Hughes, Stapleton, Brazil
            Scorers: Moran

Comment

Another win and a great start to the season.

Just to need get a result against Spurs in our next league match and after that we'll have Scholes and Rooney back from suspension.

Comment

Looked below par but we'll take the win.

Anyone seen Marcus by the way?

Comment

Im still here, pretty satisfied with the way we played but we should of got a draw out of that. Considering how Man U turned over their last two opponents so efficiently, its a credit to Watford that the game was a contest over the full 90 mins. We never let you guys settle, but it was always going to be that extra class that Man U have which would be the telling difference. Fergie was full of praise for Watford in his post match interview also which was nice.

Comment

I'd agree, Watford did well according to the highlights on MOTD.

Let's hope they do the business against our closest rivals.

Comment

Typical of us(Man U) to miss out on Tevez/Mascherenas this summer as its been an on going theme with the club all summer.

First Fergie was saying let see what happens with the italian team scenario...nothing we do nothing while clubs like Barca/Real Madrid come along and cherry pick the players that want will nilly.Other teams seem to just isolate the players they want and bring them in all through out the summer but we must be get linked and quoted as being favourites or him blah blah more than any other club and end up with no one.Then theres the Marcos Senna fiasco followed by the Owen Hargreaves nightmare its all a joke.

I love my club to death its in my blood but when it comes to transfers and bringing in players we must be the most frustrating Club around and it wont suprise me one bit if we dont bring anyone in today when we realy do need to strengthen our squad upfront and in midfield.

G.

Comment

Guiseppe Rossi has gone to Newcastle on loan for the rest of the season.

"It was a big decision for us, especially as we don't have the choice of strikers," Ferguson told United's offical website.

WTF is going on?? This either means that we are lining a striker up at the 11th hour or they are heaping even more misery on us regarding transfers.

Surely this means that we're gonna get someone?? Doesn't it?

Comment

See that Mr F, that's optimism. United doesn't run on optimism more like cutting our noses to spite our face when one of our main strikers gets a knock and we're left with piss all alternatives.

Comment

Surely we cant let Rossi got to the Magpies and not bring in a new striker we just dont have the strength in depth to cope if Saha/Rooney gets a long term injury and i hope hes not relying in Ole to be the same man he was 3 yrs ago FFS.

17:12 and still nothing .

Comment

You'll like this.... Ole to Sunderland on loan for 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders

You'll like this.... Ole to Sunderland on loan for 4 months.
                                Bleeders me ol chum that better be a blag..

Comment

Working...
                                X