Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOD THAT MON THE HOOPS!!!!! Utd are rank!! and Erm so are the English Nation!
    Mon the hoops! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by dcmk
      Manchester United would trounce them, honestly Celtic are awful, the english vs scottish record shows how far apart the 2 nations football is. WALKOVER tbh. 3-0
      I see your footie knowledge is up there with your pro evo and cod2 skill

Comment

shut it weegie! Though tbh hope you stuff them

Comment

Ji-Sung Park is out for three months after damaging his ankle ligaments. Thankfully he's not one of the first choice wingers but I like him

Comment

Told ye' Celtic will make a game of it, although Rio and Wes are helping with it.

Comment

Go figure. The Champion's League game of the week, and terrestrial doesn't even have highlights. Meh. Suppose that's what torrents are for.

Comment

Man United 2-2 Celtic Half Time.

What a game so far, really enjoying. Celtic are playing much better then I thought they would do.

Key Points so far then,

*Saha, playing some fantastic football. 2 goals to his name already. Rudd who? So unlucky with that volley!

*Was never a pen was it? Very harsh on Celtic I must say.

*That freekick. Very special from Shunsuke Nakamura. I blinked and it was in!

*Shame Giggs had to come off. Hopefully nothing too series, he was looking lively. He needs to better in time for Arsenal on Sunday!

Both sets of fans have been superb tonight as well (as to be expected)

Can't wait for the second half.

Comment

I still think by FT Man U will be the winners.

Comment

Gah, stupid ****ing c*nting storm knocked my Sky out, can't see ****. ft:

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
                      Go figure. The Champion's League game of the week, and terrestrial doesn't even have highlights. Meh. Suppose that's what torrents are for.
                      ITV only have rights to the Tuesday game's, rest are Sky's (I believe)

Comment

Man United 3-2 Celtic Full Time Result

Second half was just as enjoyable.

*Saha was man of the match for me (he was simply on fire tonight) with Celtics keeper coming in mighty close. Some outstanding saves from him. Top class stuff.

*I'm not even a United fan but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is clearly a legend. I swear he will be a great manager one day.

*Fair play to Celtic, they came out and gave United a really decent game of football.

Fantastic game them, hopefully a sign of things to come throughout this comp!

Comment

Yeah, good game. Nice that Celtic didn't roll over like some people seemed suggesting, and even nicer that we won and topped the group. It's already an improvement on last year!

Also great that Ole scored. He said that his aim when he got injured was to score another goal at Old Trafford and it's awesome that he's done it. Here's hoping for many more.

Now that Park's out I really hope that Giggs isn't seriously injured. He's been on blazing form and we can't afford to lose another winger. Also Rooney didn't look like his usual but he's been out for a couple of weeks so I'm sure it'll come back to him. I suppose he couldn't really team up with Ronaldo in this game like he's been doing so well.

Comment

Well at least Smith is gonna be ready to return soon as well which will be good news now that Park is gonna be out.

Comment

Aye, said the Celts would make a game of it. We should've buried em' with the chances we had, but their keeper had an astounding game.

Comment

Good victory in the end.

Giggs is gonna be out injured for the next three weeks with a hamstring injury. It's a shame considering that he has been in such great form recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X