This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
    Be good to have him back, Saha gives us options up front if he can stay fit (that's a big if!).

Your right mate we always look more secure with Nev at right back.

As for Saha when the bloke is fit he scores for fun and gives us that target man option plus he seems to score the more difficult chances rather than the easier ones like one on ones.

Comment

Saha can make things happen for us no doubt about it he's an exciting player to watch, be good to look at the bench and have some viable attacking options if needed i.e Saha, Anderson, Nani, Ole etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
        Saha can make things happen for us no doubt about it he's an exciting player to watch, be good to look at the bench and have some viable attacking options if needed i.e Saha, Anderson, Nani, Ole etc etc.
        Yeah Neil we been missing a quality bench for a good few years now but finally i think the bench will be full of players that can change the game for us if we are struggling.

Comment

Heinze returning to training and having a chat with Fergie doesn't seem to have made much of a difference as he still hell bent on moving to Liverpool.

However, he'll "carry on like a professional" while he is still at the club.

He'll take his case to the Premier League next week and their panel will have the final say on whether he can move to Liverpool or not.

Last edited by Kongster; 07-08-2007, 16:10.

Comment

Originally posted by 1P_King View Post
            I wouldn't believe all the bollocks you read in the paper about Gabby.

Gabby starts back at United on Monday anyway so we will know more then.
            Looks like I was wrong about Gabby then its a shame he has done this because my opinion of him has totally changed.

Find myself thinking what sort of twat would demand a transfer to Liver****e, what a way to thank the fans for all the support he has been given since he has been at the club and thoughout his injury.

Its not like he has died for the club or anything the guy took months to turn up and has been out the team for a long spells, then the first sign of a challenge (Evra) he is off. That is not the type of character I saw Gabby as.

Comment

Originally posted by 1P_King View Post
              Looks like I was wrong about Gabby then its a shame he has done this because my opinion of him has totally changed.

Find myself thinking what sort of twat would demand a transfer to Liver****e, what a way to thank the fans for all the support he has been given since he has been at the club and thoughout his injury.

Its not like he has died for the club or anything the guy took months to turn up and has been out the team for a long spells, then the first sign of a challenge (Evra) he is off. That is not the type of character I saw Gabby as.
              Agree totally.
              What a ****ing loser.
              Had his chance to redeem himself and he chose not to, no sympathy for him now and the stick he's going to get.
              He's made his bed.

Comment

If we lose him it will be a shame (especially to Liverpool), but hey if he wants to leave then good riddance as far as I am concerned. This has shown that he is not up to the challenge of being a Man Utd player, he only has to look at Ole to find out how a professional carries himself. If he leaves for Liverpool I hope he gets a load of stick when he comes back to OT.

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                  If he leaves for Liverpool I hope he gets a load of stick when he comes back to OT.
                  I don't think you need to hope.

Comment

This video of United vs Glentoran last night is worth watching. Brilliant goal by Nani and an even more flamboyant celebration. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Fergie sees him again since he wasn't there for that match and so couldn't tell him not to do it.

Evra's wasn't bad either. He's looking more and more threatening with his attacking runs. I can't believe how such a good player could have made such a bad start

I can't wait to have the Premiership back...
                    Last edited by NekoFever; 09-08-2007, 20:04.

Comment

Goals from the Dunfermline Match that was played at the same time as the Glentoran Match.

Comment

A big thankyou to both Neko and Ajay for posting those links . Just got in from the boozer and they've sent me off to bed with a biggrin on my face .

Comment

Finally, it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
                            Magic

Now Man U better hurry up and sort out his squad number so I can get my new home shirt sorted out. (Got Carrick on the away shirt lol)

Comment

I got Vidic on my shirt, will get Tevez on the away.

Comment

Tevez on the Away, Nani on the 3rd, nowt' on the home.

Comment

Working...
                                X