Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ how much do shirts cost these days, i havent bought one in years but now that im really back into football i might be tempted into a Tevez home shirt. Cant wait to see him in action he's the kind of player that will become a massive massive fan favorite.

Comment

About £40 around where I am will have to fork out closer to £50 for name and number.

Been confirmed on Manutd.com that Tevez will be wearing #32.
      Last edited by Myth; 10-08-2007, 15:19.

Comment

Yup, Anderson gets 8. Judas gets bumped from 4 to 14, so Hargreaves gets 4.

Comment

Got ronaldo on my home but now wish i waited or least got all new signings on shirts my away def a tevez 32 me thinks .When i went wembley for the game last week most number saw was vidic and evra looked pretty sweet must i say

Comment

I got Vidic not expecting many to have it which was a surprise.

Comment

Just ordered 'Tevez 32'!!.

Comment

TEVES YASS!!!

Finally. This is ace.

Comment

Really great news about finally getting Tevez, I'm really hoping Alex changes his mind and put's him on the bench for Sunday - then he might get at least 20 minutes.

I can't wait to see Tev playing for us.

Comment

I can't wait to see Tevez hit some nice edge of the box free kicks.

He looked to be very accurate with them for W H

Comment

2O minutes have passed and I have to admit that Reading are doing well to contain us.

C'mon United!

Comment

Rooney scared me then, thought he'd broken that metatarsal(sp?) again.

Comment

I was thinking the same here but thankfully, it's nothing too serious.

Comment

Reading are doing well to hold out but I doubt they can keep it up (as much as I'd like them too). I would be pretty annoyed if I was Reading listening to Sky, the endless praise to Man U is a bit unfair to Reading supporters.

Comment

Halftime 0-0, we're struggling to find a way through and lacking our usual attacking fluency.

We need to improve, and up the tempo.

Comment

First half ends 0-0. Reading have done a good job containing us so far, the ball has been pretty much with us but just haven't found a clear way through yet. Point just made more apparent just before half time, Rooney got the ball in the area and he had 5 Reading players around him. Still stuck in pre-season mode at the moment, we need to get the fluency going.

Comment

Working...
                                X