Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last thing I would want to do now is add another new face to the dressing room, we have enough new players trying to settle into the side on and off the pitch.

Honestly if we win our next two games everything will be forgotten concerning a new stricker.

Comment

I agree with 1P King, I don't think adding to the striking options is the best thing to do especially with Saha and Ole on the way back. If I am correct isn't Saha in the squad for the Spurs game later on today? He will be a major factor when he has back in the team, his goals and presence at the start of last season were invaluable. He is quick, gets into spaces well and gambles on nothing balls just like a good striker should. Saying that though we must win against Spurs otherwise even at this early stage we are looking at being out of the title race.

Comment

I agree if Saha can stay fit we don't need another striker but so far over his entire career he hasn't proved that he can.

Comment

20 mins gone still 0-0 and also a poor edgy performance.

Comment

Realy poor first half performance ,we look very short of ideas of upfront i have to say lets hope we can nick a goal second half to kick start us .

Comment

Following the pattern of our last few games, don't look like scoring if we played all day.
              Fingers crossed for the 2nd half.

Comment

This is so boring, we've barely created anything

Comment

This has been actually the poorest of the games we have played so far. We don't deserve to be winning this one, we are so easy to read.

Comment

Without that target man to hit and no Rooney/Ronaldo we are as easy as reading a book to play against right now so its time for all our other so called special players to step forward and make something happen v quickly.

Comment

Bor-****ing-ring. We've got no ideas it seems, hope the 2nd half is better.

Comment

OMG How lucky was that?! Sloppy pass from Vidic and Spurs almost score, lucky Rio was alert to clear off the line. This is utter tripe, poor poor football.

Edit - Berbatov has a chance again and Brown clears off the line with his hand, we get away with it. This is ridiculous!

Comment

NANI! What a goal! Needed something like that, 30 yard special!

Comment

Sorry, man U do not deserve that goal.

Two blatent penalties (plus a red card) denied. I'd be pissed off if I was Jol

Comment

Whayyyy!

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                                Sorry, man U do not deserve that goal.

Two blatent penalties (plus a red card) denied. I'd be pissed off if I was Jol
                                Agreed we do not deserve it at all. I think you will find it was one blatent penalty for the Brown handball, cos if the Vidic and Berbatov collision was a penalty then the Chelsea penalty at Anfield was "stonewall".

Comment

Working...
                                X