No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gomes did do well. Seemed to me he was milking some of them saves though lol.

Comment

blarg, forgot to post here for a while. Still brooding over getting liverpool for the umpteenth time. Robs me of the passion I have to the champions league getting a fixture which is always incredibly dismal, regardless of the result.

But meh, on saturdays game...

Couldn't face watching the highlights but from what I've heard, we did everything but score. Should've known from the bomb threat delaying the game that things weren't going to go our way. Heard Querezmo (sp?) was dire, we need a wide player to shake things up and get the crosses in

That's just the kind of luck we seem to get. Bizarre red cards, key players having long term injuries, our third choice keeper getting more action in a season than most team's get in a decade.

Comment

The good News: Anelka won't be playing for france
        The bad news: he won't be playing the first leg against liverpool either.

More injury fun

Comment

That stuff in the papers about John Terry's mother is incredibly tacky. How is something like that public interest? Think it was the Sun that ran it as front page headlines.

She did some shopping, her trolly set off an alarm and it turns out she hadn't been charged for something and Tesco called the police as standard. She didn't think she'd done anything wrong and like a lot of people, thought accepting a caution would end the matter. The trouble is, a caution is an admission of guilt which most people don't realise so the papers went wild over it.

But meh, do the papers have nothing better to do? I actually turned of Fighting Talk because she was the subject matter of defend the indefensible (although since it's become a liverpool love fest, it's less funny anyway)

Comment

I thought only scousers did stuff like that? Oof. They're all going down. Gerrard, Cole and now Terry's mummy!

Comment

At least Cole admitted it and apologised rather than dragging it through the court system (Gerrard is still up for an affray charge isn't he?)

Comment

Yeah, he's going down mate. He's the player wearing black n white hoops shirt today against Slovakia.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                  He's the player wearing black n white hoops shirt today against Slovakia.

Quality, that actually made me laugh

Comment

Quick question with Gerrard's charges. How was he allowed to leave the country for Champions League games? I thought you got your passport confiscated if you were awaiting a criminal charge.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                      Quick question with Gerrard's charges. How was he allowed to leave the country for Champions League games? I thought you got your passport confiscated if you were awaiting a criminal charge.
                      Only happens if the judge feels the person is likely to abscond.

Comment

Originally posted by SharkSkin-Man View Post
                        Only happens if the judge feels the person is likely to abscond.
                        Maybe he`ll run off when Liverpool next play an away game in Europe that ain`t England lol.

Comment

Good to know that we have the ability to win convincingly now when a team sticks 10 men in the box. Newcastle sound like they should've had a goal 10 minutes before the end but apparently that was well against the run of play.

Comment

Torres makes it 1-0 and Drogba misses a great chance to level straight after.

Comment

Been a great response from Chelsea though since going behind, I'm hoping both sides keep attacking so we see a good open game of football.

Comment

Indeed, very entertaining so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X