No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Spurs have been punished for not taking their chances. Cole nets for Chelsea. 1-0.

Comment

Balls. What's Keano doing playing it out for Drogba?? Play to the refs whistle, especially when it's Drogba that's down! Should have had a free kick on the edge of the box for Defoe too.

Comment

Think we've looked fairly confident, Spurs have had some chances but aside from the 1-on-1 it hasn't been too worrying.

Does kinda get annoying listening to Gray endlessly going on about decisions and Drogba. Chelsea had some harsh decisions too (most notably the early Drogba offside). Just talk about the action.

Comment

It's been a good open game so far. Glad we're trying to have a go as you can't have ambitions of being a top side if you don't go out and play.

A shame Charlie got caught out by Cole for that goal as we'd looked fairly solid at the back and were coping with most of what Chelsea have done fairly well. Since that little spell where we had a few chances our passing has become a tad more sloppy so we need to sort that out, giving the ball away cheaply to Chelsea is a bad idea.

If we can keep a second half clean sheet I reckon we've got enough talent to get a goal. If we let in another though I don't see us getting anything.

Comment

Oh ****, that doesn't look good for King

Comment

Uh-oh Hutton is coming on.

Comment

If he can get through the match without making a big defensive blunder I'll be amazed

Comment

lol

Comment

Howard Webb, penalties, and Tottenham. Always gives me nightmares! Twat.

At least his consistent. He gives penalties against us that never were, and turns down stonewallers for us. That's a.. sort of balance!

Comment

Controversial moment there, that was a stone wall penalty.

Comment

That just had to happen, didn't it?

Comment

Unlucky

Comment

Kin robbed Spurs have been..deffo penalty for sure

Comment

Bit unlucky for spurs not getting a penalty, guessing the way he took a couple of strides and the ref's angle worked against him.

Impressive Lampard getting the ball back in for the second goal, lots would have left that for a corner.

Comment

Kinnel how lucky was Drogba for the third goal..lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X