X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" I won't take my top off! You can't make me! Noooooooooo"

*sucks at caption competitions*

Comment

I can't believe that even Chelsea fans want to dance in his eyes What is happening in that pic?

Comment

Drogba wasn't even offside so I really don't get what all the fuss is about. At the time of the header there was someone on the ground (Brown) clearly playing him on....

Comment

Turning out to be an excellent weekend for us. We were apparently awesome. Kakuta came on for half an hour and looked something special

Comment

Good stuff so far.

We were giving Arsenal far too much possession but they didn't really look threatening. Brilliant crosses from Ashley Cole for the two goals.

Comment

Drogba finished 9th in the European player rankings. Bit of a joke that. I'd say there isn't a player in the world with his form at the moment.

Comment

I think they look at the whole package. How a player presents himself on the field i.e does he play the game fairly? The general view from many of my friends allover the world is that he is mostly known first for his wimpish, theatrical and girly reactions on the field.

Comment

So how did Ronaldo win it then?

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                    So how did Ronaldo win it then?
                    He is known for his ladyboyism forst and there's loads of ladyboys and Mancs alloever the world who voted for him. Not sure if there's too many Chelsea fans around the world like this.

Comment

Couldnt really look beyond Ronaldo or Messi for the award surely? Drogba's been great for you lot and should be a few places higher than 9th, but I wouldnt say he's the Prem's best player let alone Europe's best.

Anyways, these lists are always arbitary at best!

Comment

Dunno, at the moment I'd say he's the premiership's best, getting the goals regardless of the opposition and has scored some brilliant goals including last month's goal of the month.

Comment

Does the voting panel look over the past few months for perfomances or the start of last season or all of 2009? Messi won Barca the double.

Even injured, I reckon Torres is probably favoured as one of the best in the prem and over Dogbreath.

Comment

This may shock some, but the player of the year awards are done over a year. Not "at the moment". As shown by the voting (and I'd agree) Messi was thought to be far and away the best player around.

Comment

As Saif says, it's over the year. Not the "last 5 minutes before giving out the reward!".

And yes Hoolak, Torres is way better that Drogs anyway

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                                Does the voting panel look over the past few months for perfomances or the start of last season or all of 2009? Messi won Barca the double.

Even injured, I reckon Torres is probably favoured as one of the best in the prem and over Dogbreath.
                                Originally posted by Chain View Post
                                As Saif says, it's over the year. Not the "last 5 minutes before giving out the reward!".

And yes Hoolak, Torres is way better that Drogs anyway

You guys know this is the Chelsea thread. ... What's with winding Chelsea fans up? I bet Chelsea fans aren't abusing other teams threads. Saying that sort of stuff in this thread - is just trolling. It's not funny. Well.. it makes me chuckle how ridiculous people can be. Keep the hate and hostility between yourselves in the appropriate place.

Comment

Working...
                                X