X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3s and luck. They go hand in hand.

What did you make of Cech today?

Comment

Wasn't amazing but there were far far worse players on the pitch. Deco has had his chances, he needs to be relegated to the bench, only as cover for injuries.

Anyhow, I've had a generally bad day today.

We're top, that's all that matters. The pundits can say what they like but at the moment the table does all the talking.
      Last edited by abigsmurf; 05-12-2009, 18:48.

Comment

We're gunning for yous. With the gap now at 2 points, we smell blood! C'mom lol :P

Comment

I'm an Arsenal fan and this match today showed why we'llnever win the league with our squad of pansies, look how hard city fought for that and although it was bad tempered and ratty I was impressed with how hard chelsea fought not to lose.

just not that grit in the arse and it will always cost us in the long run, no matter how lovely the footy is.

I think Cech has been suspect ever since that hoof in the brains, his alround game seems to have suffered not just the bravery aspect.

a good old fashioned punch up in the rain today,enjoyed it.

Comment

Dan Petrescu looks set to take up the Scottish job. There's getting to be an impressive number of former Chelsea players from my childhood taking up British managerial jobs.

Comment

Bit unlucky yesterday, two disallowed goals (one rightly, one wrongly) and their first goal was scored from a player coming back from an offside position. Then Mikel gifted the second goal 5 mins from the end. Mikel and Belletti aren't good enough, they're both liabilities.

Still, was a meaningless game and gave some of our kids and our third choice keeper a kick about.

Have to say I'm really impressed with with Kakuta, some of the balls he put through were amazing. Need to get him strong enough to compete but if he does continue growing he's gonna be world class.

Comment

Whoops!

Comment

Cech og.

Comment

Didn't expect them to stay behind too long.

Comment

that was a pretty quick turnaround. Sounds like Everton tried to defend 'their' goal and failed
                      Last edited by abigsmurf; 12-12-2009, 14:37.

Comment

Nothing shocks me of Chelsea. Such a strong outfit.

Comment

2-2 Yakubu levels.

Comment

Well I guess I was wrong. Ceebeebies is back on as the little on is up.
                            Better go back to SSN on the net.

Comment

sounds like another incredibly lucky goal. Bleh

Comment

When Chelsea do concede they do tend to be strange goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X