X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a joke TBL.

Daylight robbery.

Comment

Haven't seen it yet but Clyde 1 were saying it was a joke too. Gutted.

Comment

You know, if it was a really tough decision, you could almost understand him getting it wrong, but it was so obvious it was almost laughable. 3 weeks in and 3 quite simply appaling decisions in televised matches, not only that but 3 simple decisions too boot. No wonder Scottish football is considered a bit of a laughing stock.

They say these things even out and that the OF get all the decisions so I shouldn't grumble etc etc, but surely it's a bit alarming when our refs can't get the simple calls right, there's human error and then there's just downright incompetance.

I don't buy the conspiracy crap I just feel that for too long the standard of refereeing in this country has been going down the crapper. Massive changes are required and giving them a pay rise isn't one of them.

Comment

and

Footie phone in should be most amusing tonight......

Comment

Well, what can I say, a result and a half that one The most pleasing thing about it though was the manner of the win. No more hoofing the ball up the pitch like at the end of last season, we played Celtic at their own game and passed them off the park.

Really glad to see Miller get a couple of goals too, hopefully it might get some of the fans who were booing him off his back. Big Cousin put in a good shift up front, he bullied Caldwell and McManus (maybe a bit much 'cause he got a red card) but you could see they didn't like it.

Mendes' goal to remember, Boruc's gaff, Broadfoot having McGeady in his back pocket, not things I was expecting prior to kick off.

Comment

yeah mate, it was an awesome game. Really surprised to see Novo benched and Cousin starting, but I guess it paid off for once, he played really well and terrorised Celtic.

Wonder if he'll get the boot tomorrow or if we'll keep him with this strange new lease of life!

Great result today anyway and thoroughly enjoyable game, Mendez was stunning again. Really beginning to like him now.

Comment

I'm still drunk. Which given that I'm at work can't be very good. But what a game and what a result. Played them off the park. Thought the Cousin sending off was a terrible decision, but thankfully Vinegar of Castlemilk is a complete idiot. Boruc = LOL, Scott brown........Was he playing yesterday ? I didn't see him.

Comment

Yeah I know, I'm not Cousin's biggest fan but the sending off for him was a joke. I don't agree with either of his yellow cards.

Comment

Cousin gone then, 1.5m for someone that never wanted to be there seems good money. Gow essentially gone as well (He won't be back) and still the possibility of Darch and Hemdani going also (wildcard system sounds interesting).

After such a disastrous start things are coming together for the league, which means automatic qualification for next year if we do it......

/Hugs wooden fireplace..........

Comment

Yeah I wasn't sure if Cousin would go or not after he got a bit more lively on Sunday but that was probably so he could secure a deal elsewhere!

We definitely looked like a different team on Sunday anyway so things are looking up. I was honestly really worried about how we would do this year afew weeks back after we failed to qualify for Europe but looking alot more positive this week.

Comment

I don't want to single any one person out as Sunday was a storming team performance, but Mendes........Awesome. The difference in the midfield.......night and day.

Comment

Yeah mate, he really looks like he can change the pace of a game alone. Brilliant ability to pick the ball up in his own half and run with or set someone up with a great attacking pass.

And that goal!!

Comment

I could watch it again and again......that and Bigfoot laughing at McGeady after ripping him. Quality.

Comment

I have been watching it again and again!

Mixed feelings about the big man going to Hull, on his day he was the best striker we had, he just didn't look interested half the time which was a shame I also wish Walter had given Gow a chance, especially at the end of last season when everyone was puggled, he was excellent for Falkirk and I reckon he would have done a job for us.

The white Cafu laughing at McGeady, priceless.

Comment

Mendes has been the difference so far this season. You can see why Bagpuss was a bit narked when P***smouth sold him. Quality player and back in the international reckoning, I gather.

Comment

Working...
                                X