Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
    Gerrard's wife doesn't have any sisters, only brothers
    Gerrard has an injunction on his story - he had one that ran out this week but has been extended to let the FA decide on Capello apparently.

It's alleged that our star striker who didn't strike in the WC but has been striking elsewhere - allegedly (just like to make that clear).

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
    I flicked over to see who was winning the tennis and they score ! Just my luck !
    Me too we have the tennis on.

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
    2-1 to the Dutch!
    Not any more, have permission to watch.

Comment

Melo sent off for a sheer act of stupidity lol.

Comment

If they don't hold on for the win in this situation the Dutch will be kicking themselves. Massive chance for them to go all the way with a "weaker" team in the semi.

Comment

But Robben's a soft arse, I would have got my money's worth and kicked him in the face.

Comment

Well it could be a case of karma - Bastos should have been sent off for a second yellow earlier for a foul on Robben.

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
              But Robben's a soft arse, I would have got my money's worth and kicked him in the face.
              Yeah, the Brazilians seem to think he went down too easy, but on the radio (not allowed to stream it here at work) they're saying he stamped/raked him pretty bad.

Comment

Why do games like this happen when I can't watch them ¬¬

Originally posted by flabio
                Yeah, the Brazilians seem to think he went down too easy, but on the radio (not allowed to stream it here at work) they're saying he stamped/raked him pretty bad.
                Robben did/does have a reputation for being a lightweight. The fact that players in the EPL realised they could take him out of a game by getting very physical didn't help.

Still wish he'd stayed...

Comment

Yeah, ain't that always the way?

Comment

Yes he did stamp and should have gone but the original challenge was something and nothing which is Robben's stock in trade.

He did another a couple of minutes later which incensed the Brazilians.

Comment

That's it, well done the Dutch.

Comment

It's over! Well done Netherlands, I wouldn't mind seeing them go on and winning it now.

I bet saturn-gamer is over the moon ringed planet with that result

Comment

Brazil are out!

Comment

Congrats to the Dutch, will be glad to be rid of the Brazil hype.

Comment

LOL! My fight monehhhh!!

but.... JUSTICE!

Comment

Now over to the tennis ................................

Comment

Working...
                                X