X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F*cking madness........absolutely brilliant and just what the game needed

Comment

Oh my, what is going ON.

Paraguay get a penalty, its saved. Down the other end, penalty for Spain. They score it, referee orders it retaken, and then they miss the retake...

This is insanely farcical now...

Comment

Did you see Fabregas get brought down after the penalty, at least the ref didn't see it. There's me thinking the ref was here for Spain tonight, to get them to the next round...

Last edited by wonderboy; 03-07-2010, 19:51.

Comment

Indeed, **** match saved by a bit of madness More to come hopefully!

Comment

Spain has serious problems with scoring goals. Is Villa their only goal scorer in this tourney?

Comment

Hilarious!

My two cents...

- What the hell was that number 3 doing holding onto the Paraguay dude with both hands?? What a chump.
              - Rotten penalty by the Paraguay lad. Chump.
              - Ricky Villa went down like a sack of ****, really weak shizzle.
              - Should have been a red, despite the pussyness of the challenge/fall.
              - Nothing wrong with Alonso's first penalty. They encroached by about half a yard.
              - This sowed the seeds of a mental dilemma for Alonso - to stick or to twist?
              - He chose to twist and lost. Heh.

A few moments of surrealism to liven up a truly ****E game.
              Last edited by prinnysquad; 03-07-2010, 19:58.

Comment

Considering the ref made Spain retake their penalty, why didn't the Paraguay penalty get retaken given the huge encroachment from three or four Spanish players into the box at the time? Absolute mentals in the last five minutes...
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I was just going to say that, how come Cordozo didn't get a second go at his penalty. The spainish player were nearly close to him when he took it, on the replay !?

I bet if this goes to penalties after extra time, Cordozo won't miss again...

Paraguay had a chance there, just lay it off !!! They're a bit useless infront of goal. Santa Cruz should do something ?

Isn't this really looking like Barcelona against Paraguay...

CRAP ! Goal Spain......
                  Last edited by wonderboy; 03-07-2010, 20:07.

Comment

Mad game was only going to be won with a mad goal

Comment

three times off the post, quality stuff.

Comment

Yeah, it's over now. Paraguay have had space in the spanish defence, but they're hopeless in front of goal...

Comment

If Spain play this bad or start as slow as they have all tournament against Germany, it could be all over by half time on Wednesday.

Comment

A reprise of 2008's final then.

It seems that the South America -> Europe sequence gets broken, finally. 2 European winners in a row unless Uruguay grabs the cup.

Comment

Definitely ! They're useless at the back, only Villa can score for them and they always seem to have 200 midfielders !!!

Watch Spain run the clock down now...

My God Paraguay are terrible infront of goal !

Comment

Good saves all round!

Comment

Working...
                                X