No announcement yet.

World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if he meant it or not, finally a moment that had me shouting and cheering. What a goal if he did mean it!

Comment

When I first saw it, i thought he meant it. On the replays, I'm not so sure. He looked across the box, then at the ball, then hit it. I knew it hadn't taken any deflection though.

Comment

He never meant it. I'm sure he just tried to drill it across the goal and hope someone got a touch.

Comment

Exactly Prinny. I once scored a goal like that when I were a lad, totally unintentional.

Comment

Can't complain about the second, class goal.

Still though, the NK's have made the boys from Brazil look poor at times.

Comment

hell of a pass from Robinho, invitation to score and must have taken out at least 4 defenders.

Comment

YES! Delighted NK scored. Still time for an equaliser.

Comment

Aye, they deserved it.

If they had been a bit more adventurous and their star player less greedy they may have had another.

Comment

Really chuffed for North Korea, England would do well to follow their example. Tidy football, played with a bit of pace, plenty of heart and determination. They kept Brazil honest who looked a bit like show ponies at times.

Comment

Great display from the Koreans and really happy they scored as they definitely deserved it. Great finish too.

Maybe this 'group of death' will be tighter than we thought possible.

Comment

Footballs back quality game from both teams and very enjoyable, Robinio was excellent, and well done North Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          Tidy football, played with a bit of pace, plenty of heart and determination.
                          Something England will never do. Why would they play with heart when all they want(except a couple) to do fill is their wallets.

Comment

Yup, good match, keep me interested the whole way through and had the feel good factor of the plucky underdogs doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                              Something England will never do. Why would they play with heart when all they want(except a couple) to do fill is their wallets.
                              It's not like you to beat about the bush, England players just want to flash it about sadly

Comment

LOL.

Nice game, well done to both sides. Both Korean teams have impressed and provided the entertainment and heart that loads of the Eurotrash hasn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X