No announcement yet.

Premier League 2010/11 general thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, a proper result. Also, did your boys a favour!

Comment

Blackpool and West Brom are in the top ten. Liverpool and Everton are in the bottom four.

Won't be like that at the end of the season, but I still did a LOL.

Comment

Blackpool are looking good to stay up at the moment. Their Kamikazee attack style is a breath of fresh air compared to a lot of promoted teams over the years.

Comment

De Jong, damn criminal.

Has been kicked out of the national team for the time being. I wonder what made him a thug like this, he wasn't like that until he joined City IIRC.

I'll blame City!

Comment

Just thought I'd chip in to say how much I'm loving watching Blackpool play this season. Even though they lost this weekend, they never looked like giving up on the game at any point.

Play like that for the rest of the season and they'll pick up more than enough points to stay up.

Comment

Man City got a huge amount of luck in that game and certainly weren't deserved winners. 2 goals that should've been disallowed and a perfectly fine Blackpool goal disallowed.

Think Man City will still struggle against teams that park the bus (as they did last season) but they're still uncomfortably close. Can't see them not getting champions league next season.

Comment

Bruce bemoaning reliance on Bent.......errm...£13 million striker warming the bench 0_o.

Comment

Yeah, what a Bell CHOWER.

Heaven forbid Bruce try 2 up front away from home. We haven't won away since 1947, and aren't likely to with those tactics.

Comment

Sunderland 1-0 Villa.

Comment

Marl Hughes blaming the Ref assistants and Ref, what a Surprise

Comment

Wolves turned over City 2-1

Comment

If these bastards aren't voluntarily entering the town stocks this afternoon in the City Centre, then there's going to be a price on their heads. I say 5-0 and everlasting humiliation.

Comment

What's going on?

Comment

Why does Bruce keep starting Welbeck ahead of Gyan?

Comment

Welbeck is class.

Actually..ahem..who am I kidding?!

Comment

Working...
                                X