Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schloooooles

Comment

Glad to see Scholes go, he gets away with far too much.

Comment

Scholes in 'actually getting the card he deserves' shocker.

Comment

5 minutes? How?

Fergie time right there.

Comment

Happy Days

Comment

Lol, but at the same time I really don't want City to win anything.

Comment

Deserved from City even if it was a dull game.

So much for that United Treble

lol at ITV

"look how fast those Man U supporters left, they might be home in time to see our ruminations"

Don't think he meant to imply what that implies but it's still amusing. Also, I learnt a new word today.

Comment

Definately a deserved win for City, even if the affair was rather dull overall. United didn't play particularly bad, but I think I can count the amount of shots on target on one hand. Berbatov was a tad unlucky not to get anything. Unfortunatly, once you give a negative-playing team like City a reason to fall back, United's chances of scoring were slim.

Comment

That wink from Bibotelli really sent Rio potty didn't it!

Comment

What happened?

Comment

Seemed to have winked smugly to Ferdinand who then chased him down. Everyone jumped in to break up what just looked like sour grapes on Rio's part.

Comment

Kinda lolled how they were laying into Ballotelli for that and Gordon Strachan basically said "you're going to get ribbed when you lose, you should deal with it" and the other two just shut up.

Also: What the hell is up with ITV's coverage? No manager's interviews? only basic post match analysis? I could understand if it had gone into extra time but it's pretty unacceptable missing them out when the game was over at 90 minutes. Piss poor from ITV right there.

Comment

The HD feed was buggered for the first 10 minutes or so as well. It broke just after kickoff, lumped us with the SD one until it came back on later...

Comment

Hate ITVs coverage its always seems cheap compared to Sky/Espn lol.

Comment

Watching in SD is crap...as mentioned...Who cares now, united lost...What a Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X