F.A Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
    Also: What the hell is up with ITV's coverage? No manager's interviews? only basic post match analysis? I could understand if it had gone into extra time but it's pretty unacceptable missing them out when the game was over at 90 minutes. Piss poor from ITV right there.
    It's Britain's Got Talent tonight, can't be wasting time! If it had gone to extra time they probably wouldn't have bothered showing it.

That, or everyone was talking to Five Live. Mancini, Hart and Yaya Toure all spoke to them. Though Mancini's interview was useless.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
      Watching in SD is crap...as mentioned...Who cares now, united lost...What a Saturday.
      Well at least we have games that mean something and our season isnt over already lol..

Comment

So, Stoke or Bolton tomorrow? I'm genuinely neutral on this one. I don't have the hate on for Stoke that some people have (nice piece about them in this months WSC actually), and I quite like Bolton now they actually play football.

Comment

Bolton!

Check history mate.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/fa-cup/1925-1926/results/sf

Do it for Nat!

Comment

Gotta be Bolton, these days.

Comment

You won't be surprised to know I do have Stoke 'hate' and don't want to see any reward for the way they set out to play.

I hope they get humiliated.

Comment

Gutted but this was not the most important cup or game of this season. Can see UTD coming back even stronger from this to win the league and reach the cl final .

Comment

FAO FammyDoDD.

You should have stuck with the LONGBALLS.

"Believe it or not, some Bolton fans are already making for the Wembley exits. Blimey."

Comment

Stoke scored their 4th not long back...bit unexpected 4-0. (Still Playing)

Comment

I did find it hard to believe that some Bolton fans were leaving at 3-0 before halftime.

Still, it's a long way back up north, guess they wanted to get past the M1 diversion...

Turned into a right pasting in the end didn't it?

Comment

Words fail me. I now know how prinny has felt for the last 4 months.

Comment

You'll laugh about it eventually. After Bruce is out, obviously. Oh, and the 5-1 vs the Mags was in November btw, so it's been 6 months!

A total annihilation for your boys - way beyond any sane person's prediction.

Comment

Inept, spinelss, gutless, piss poor... That will do to start with.

Comment

Reckon Stoke will batter Man City too at this rate.

Comment

There is literally no good result in FA Cup final.

Apart from a penalty shootout that goes on for eternity and nobody ever wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X