No announcement yet.

F.A Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that second half was a bit better, but there's a worrying lack of presence up front in open play. Sessyson will never ever be a lone striker in any universe, ever. He was totally awful in every respect.

Comment

I blame Steve Bruce for this. Posh had every chance in the world until he left.

Comment

Oh, and now I'm really gutted. That glamour tie against Middlesbrough could have been ours!

Comment

Posh had little cutting edge either. Both sides appeared to be a bit scared of committing men into the box. Poor game tbh, our performance was professional but dull, and Poshleton looked like they didn't really believe they could win. Plenty of bustle and some nice skills in the first two thirds, but little thereafter.

Comment

Ohh, Watford away for Spurs, Vicarage Road is actually a few miles closer to me than White Hart Lane, nice and convenient! Hope I can get a ticket.

Comment

What a **** tie for The Wednesday, away at Blackpool. Almost wish we had lost now.

Comment

Utter ****e! So many things to moan about, it's maybe better not to start.

Comment

Barry Robson, MOTM? You're having a laugh. His goal was good but he gave away one too. McLean MOTM all day long. Terrible quality game though overall.

Comment

Excrement. Disgraced ourselves on terrestrial tv again.

Comment

Only one possible all Premier League tie in the 5th round of the cup, so plenty of potential giant killings. Good draw for Spurs getting Stevenage, but we'd better not play like we did against Watford or there's a good chance we could end up on the receiving end of a giant killing! Brighton fans must be loving the FA Cup this season with two big name opponents in a row.

Comment

Brighton gave Liverpool a decent test in the Carling Cup already this year so it'll be interesting to see what happens in the FA Cup.

Comment

I've said it before - and I'll say it again.

Poor old prinny - he never catches a break.
                          Hopes built up only to be dashed on the Cliffs of Doom and Despair.

Comment

Proper ****.

Never in it, and Vaughan's own goal was the stuff of calamity and nightmares. A very, very chod performance.

Comment

Big game today. Got a feeling this is going to be a cracker.

Comment

Having a BBQ and everything here. Win or lose, I'm gonna have a nice day. My partner is a blue, I'm a red and my son...

Comment

Working...
                                X