F.A Cup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
    Sounds like a good analysis, mate. Wonder why Abramovich didn't pay his way through that much needed CL trophy though. Hmm.
    We'll see on Wednesday won't we.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppy2000 View Post
      We'll see on Wednesday won't we.
      Yeah, most def'. I will laugh my head off if they win with another dodgy decision. I will say, "By jove! Stoppy2000 was right all along! Cribbins!"

Comment

The non goal was a key moment. The ref was stupid beyond belief to give it.
        Thing is, the damning thing (and what should result in him being punished) is that he's not allowed to give it as a goal if he's not sure it was a goal. He guessed, and got it wrong.

Comment

And not a Russian linesman in sight!

Seriously, goal line technology has to come ASAP.

Comment

Yeah, most def'. I will laugh my head off if they win with another dodgy decision. I will say, "By jove! Stoppy2000 was right all along! Cribbins!"
            We all know chelsea will get hammered on Wednesday. It should be a right laugh. I'm sure this is something we can agree on!

Comment

I hear that some chelsea fans didn't behave during the minutes silence. Which is pretty shocking. But every club has its morons I suppose.

Comment

I think it's safe to say that I've spent ?183 on slightly more enjoyable things.

The "ghost goal" was a joke, but we pulled ourselves back into the game after that, so we can't blame it for the loss, we capitulated and the better team won. It's gonna take an almighty effort to pick ourselves up after that trouncing.

I think I might skip it the next time we get to Wembley just in case I'm a curse, another bloody loss!

I hear that some chelsea fans didn't behave during the minutes silence. Which is pretty shocking. But every club has its morons I suppose.
                There was fairly loud booing from the Chelsea fans when the announcer said "There will be a minutes silence for the victims of Hillsborough" and then there was a fair bit of shouting and chanting from them during the 'silence'. Disgraceful really, but nothing to do with them being Chelsea fans, ***** are ***** whoever they happen to support.

Comment

I hope Spurs do pick themselves up and finish in the top 4, as even though they are not playing to their potential at the moment, they are the most exciting team to watch in the Premier League when they are at their best.

I like reading your posts HE - you always give an honest appraisal of Spurs' performances and are very level headed when things go against you. If it was Burnley who had conceded Mata's 'goal' I would be ranting and raving like a lunatic that's for sure!

Comment

Atkinson has admitted his mistake, according to Redknapp.

Harry Redknapp says referee Martin Atkinson admitted he made a mistake in awarding Chelsea's second goal as they beat Tottenham in the FA Cup.

Comment

Cheers parkinho, nice of you to say. I usually do my ranting and raving during the match (turned the air suitably blue once word got around that the ball hadn't crossed the line!) and try to "leave it at the stadium" once the match is over. Well, for the bad stuff, at least

We got one thing over on Chelsea yesterday though: they had the record for most consecutive FA Cup semi-final losses, with six, but losing yesterday allowed us to match that! So we achieved something after all...

Comment

Its most prob one of the worst calls I have ever seen by a Match official

Comment

Yeah, a truly shocking decision. Don't agree with the posts saying Chelsea would have won anyway. Spurs hit the post twice before that. The 'ghost goal' gave Chelsea some much needed breathing room.

Comment

Any predictions for this evenings final? I'd love to see Liverpool win (would cap off what has otherwise been a miserable season) but I have a feeling Chelsea has the edge - liverpool can create chances but they have no finishers.

Liverpool 0 - Chelsea - 2

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Any predictions for this evenings final? I'd love to see Liverpool win (would cap off what has otherwise been a miserable season) but I have a feeling Chelsea has the edge - liverpool can create chances but they have no finishers.

Liverpool 0 - Chelsea - 2
                              What does it matter, to be honest? According to many, we're nowhere because we haven't finished a distant 3rd or 4th in the league.

Winning trophies doesn't matter.

Comment

As somebody else said 170 million to beat Cardiff, result, delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Working...
                                X